Frappr!

Child of Flame

Ahh...someone made it. Kinda fun, ain't it?

I'll add myself soon. Don't know about a picture tho. Mostly because I can never decide what picture. Or if I should wear a disguise to protect the innocent....eh...there's a few of me out there on the net already, I'll probably put one up.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I feel safe enough to say this: Frapper seems to be a little too accurate in my case. The arrow points at a location only about 200m from my apartment, I can see it from here.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Actually its a lot more challenging trying to fake a half decent Scottish accent with the locals, Hades.

And after trying to rehash two of the blurriest weeks of my life I can say with about 70% certainty that I didn't make it to Manchester.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My best childhood friend is studying in Manchester. He tells me it's way better than our hometown (but that's not really saying much).

I love Manchester :blink:

At least you didn't grow up in a city ranked second to last every year in the whole world for pollution. From what I gathered, Manchester feels kind of like San Francisco. Must be a nice place. :x

Edited by julianw

Well the site doesn't have a complete zoom of my town. I had just typed 'area' in place of town, but thought better of it. According to the site I live in a field, possibly in a van, but I'm not close to any river...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

@silver

to post your location and a picture that shows you (an actual [good looking] female) drunken on an rpg-board...I wouldn't have the balls for that

Eh... well, I didn't think I'd attract that many actual stalkers, seeing the closest person to me is apparently about 2-3 hours drive away. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You people are fast.

I never thought this would become so popular.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You know, it's not really that close to my house. That's probably at least three miles away. Still, you'd get a chance to stalk a few hot looking med students at the location of my pin, so have fun.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

No, the University in question is Loma Linda University. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. I don't teach at UCR, and UCR doesn't have a medical school. ...But you can find cute looking young ladies at UCR also. :Eldar's winking at julian while recalling the fact that he, himself, has a wife icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!