Frappr!

Child of Flame

You guys are all close to something at least.  Commie could make road trips to the Rangers/Isles/Devils/Sabres, Deraldin to the Sens games ( that explains your ****ty tv coverage) and COF to the Sharks games.  Color me jealous <_<

Buffalo? I could make a road trip to Buffalo?

A road trip to Buffalo is closer than Edmonton , respectively. It looks like roughly a three hour trip.

From where I am? It'd take about twelve hours to get to Buffalo, I imagine.

You guys are all close to something at least.  Commie could make road trips to the Rangers/Isles/Devils/Sabres, Deraldin to the Sens games ( that explains your ****ty tv coverage) and COF to the Sharks games.  Color me jealous <_<

Buffalo? I could make a road trip to Buffalo?

A road trip to Buffalo is closer than Edmonton , respectively. It looks like roughly a three hour trip.

From where I am? It'd take about twelve hours to get to Buffalo, I imagine.

Google maps says about 9 hours. The route it shows can't be the shortest route is it? Why are there only two highways and both are running east/west in the area between you and buffalo?

Well thats a lot more accurate than me measuring it with my pinky. I had the trip pegged at about the same distance between my hometown to Edmonton. I guess I didn't take into mind that its pretty much a straight road with only three small cities in between.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well thats a lot more accurate than me measuring it with my pinky.  I had the trip pegged at about the same distance between my hometown to Edmonton.  I guess I didn't take into mind that its pretty much a straight road with only three small cities in between.

I had it at about the same distance as from where I live to Windsor which is about a 6 hour trip, but that is almost a straight line as well. Then I checked it out and it came up as another 3 hours on top of my estimate. :lol:

Eh...what the hell, why not... ::adds self::

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You essesntially covered up my marker! :lol:

and I love Blanks line

:) My bad.

Cookie? ::holds out a cookie::

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Guys. 

Vashanti's picture has a girl in it!

Haha :huh:

Funny you mention anthrax -- that's what she does for a living (Biodefense, or research vs. biological terrorism). She's worked on better methods of detecting anthrax and such, etc.

Yah, I also figure the Europers will post their pins in another few hours, and later into the day.

evil_twin.jpg

You essesntially covered up my marker! :huh:

So? Me and Child are so close geographicly that you have to get really close to see where we are in relation to eachother.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So you can pull it back and cover it up at the last second?

No, I think not. Besides the yogurt I have is quite.....yogurty.

No, of course not. Not me, no, never. :-"

This reminds me...somehow...I have to get up in 5 hours. :huh:

- Everlast

Ok, I'm up. Thanks for doing this so damn early in the morning too! I just had to whip on my Leafs shirt and jump in front of the webcam, without even fixing my hair!! The urgency of the Euro-pride was that overwhelming.

But now the Euro's are coming!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hrmm, apparently the 3rd largest city in BC doesn't exist to this program.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Once I get back home, I'll slip one of my better photos to scanner and come in. Seriously, I look like like a hitlerjugender in that pic I posted a while ago.

I'll get back to you guys in a few hours.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds