X3... Xmen

Calax

Anyhow, Kitty Pride really is a cutie. That mean ol' Juggernaut simply can't hurt her, I know it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hey, give an old man a break. I was hitting on the kid. I was saying she's a cute kid being stalked by mean ol' juggernaut. I mean, I was just sayin'. :Eldar's trying to live down his reputation as an old lech icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

and yet she's always had a thing with colossus in the books.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hey, give an old man a break.  I was hitting on the kid.  I was saying she's a cute kid being stalked by mean ol' juggernaut.  I mean, I was just sayin'.  :Eldar's trying to live down his reputation as an old lech icon:

"a cute kid being stalked by mean ol' juggernaut"? That wasn't a very good choice of words. :blink:

Or was it??? :blink:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hey, I'd like to see what they did with my old friend the Beast.  I'm a big Frazier fan.

Also, I'm wondering if they develop the Dark Phoenix story line.  I've been avoiding reading about that aspect.  I plan on seeing the movie next week.

Apparently they barely touch on the whole Pheonix thing. She's basically just Super Jean Grey. No omnipotent powers or anything.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

As a sidenote, I recently watched X2 again and noticed the Gambit cameo once again. When Mistique is pilfering through files on Stryker's computer, one can see the pointer linger for a split-second over the name "Remy LeBeau," which any competent X-men fan would know is the true name of Gambit. I appreciated that one.

As a sidenote, I recently watched X2 again and noticed the Gambit cameo once again. When Mistique is pilfering through files on Stryker's computer, one can see the pointer linger for a split-second over the name "Remy LeBeau," which any competent X-men fan would know is the true name of Gambit. I appreciated that one.

There were a whole bunch of references on there. Did you catch the "Maximoff (2)" one? Being Pietro and Wanda, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch to the uninitiated.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Good observation, Oerwinde.

Also: From I pic I saw of the X3 church scene, it looks like we may get a cameo of Bishop and Shard. Of course it could just be a random black dude with dreadlocks sitting next to an equally random dark skinned chick with short lightish hair...but what are the odds?

manthing2.jpg

Patrick Stewart - a far cry from Shakespeare...(plus now when I think of him I think of that King's face in Oblivion...scary).

The trailers make the movie look like fun eye-candy, I might check it out. I liked the first one, didn't like the 2nd much.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The trailers make the movie look like fun eye-candy, I might check it out. I liked the first one, didn't like the 2nd much.

Then you'll like this one, as it's stylistically similar to the first one. The scenes quick and stylish giving it that fast pace of the first movie...but with triple the action. But if you preferred the X2's depth and human drama (or mutey as the case may be), then you'll find it a little superficial.

manthing2.jpg

Patrick Stewart  - a far cry from Shakespeare...(plus now when I think of him I think of that King's face in Oblivion...scary).

Now that Bethesda has made some money with their game, a good idea would be to purchase Patrick Stewart's likeness for an upgrade to the game which would replace the old Emperor's face. :)

Edited by Blank

There were a whole bunch of references on there. Did you catch the "Maximoff (2)" one? Being Pietro and Wanda, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch to the uninitiated.

Actually all the names on the list and all the filenames on the desktop were of mutants and superheroes. From Franklin Richards to, heck, anything.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Actually, if I remember correctly, didn't Dark Phoenix become more powerful over time? ...And wasn't she still basically one of the good guys at first and then became steadily more evil?

Obsidian Plays

Just seen it. 3rd one's the worse of the lot. :)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Well, you remember the Dark Phoenix thing started out fairly slowly. Didn't she come back and everyone was happy, then grew more and more powerful, more and more evil, and finally, more and more sexy? Just think, at least the actor they chose to play Phoenix has plenty of room to grow in all of those areas.

Obsidian Plays

Then you'll like this one, as it's stylistically similar to the first one. The scenes quick and stylish giving it that fast pace of the first movie...but with triple the action.  But if you preferred the X2's depth and human drama (or mutey as the case may be), then you'll find it a little superficial.

I find all such movies a little superficial... :ph34r:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, you remember the Dark Phoenix thing started out fairly slowly.  Didn't she come back and everyone was happy, then grew more and more powerful, more and more evil, and finally, more and more sexy?  Just think, at least the actor they chose to play Phoenix has plenty of room to grow in all of those areas.

she didn't come back as much as she was "replaced" by the phoenix entity. then she slowly started to get more power and as she drew more power the phoenix ate away at her before finially taking control and wreaking havok. then she was killed by an automated gun on the darkside of the moon.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.