Star Wars Fan Art

Whoa, I gotta admit I'm stunned :huh: of the amount of positive feedback I've been getting, so big thanks everybody! :">

@dufflover: Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. :)

@Kor Qel Droma: Thanks, but you're quite an artist yourself. :)

@Zulu_86: Perfect! Thanks so much! :) What kind of a picture would you like me to draw? ;)

@StoneImmortal: Great work on that Visas too! As I already mentioned earlier, I really like your style, and the coloring makes the pic just perfect! When can we see more?

Last but not least

@DL: Fangirl squeals? I think I hear my pack calling me! :lol: And here I was thinking that I was the only one who liked that jacket. :D So that makes two of us. ;) Oh, and about the accident, I'm okay, I was lucky (or in a forum like this I should propably say The Force was with me), I only got a couple of bruises and a sore back. You sound a lot worse, you okay? o:)

I wouldn't call myself an art student, I'm just an occasional hobbyist. :">

I gotta head to a cafe now, but I'll be back soon enough, and then I'm gonna post you a new picture... :)

Hah, barbie dolls indeed. Good drawing, C.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Excellent KQD, i like it but i have one main gripe with it-the helmet seems way too flat, although it could just be the angle that the paper was at when you scanned/took a photo of it with :thumbsup:.

:o

Keep it up all!

@Zulu_86: Perfect! Thanks so much! :) What kind of a picture would you like me to draw?  ;)

Oooooerrrr, I'm not sure now :ermm:

I thought you meant you had some pics already that you wanted colouring. I'm happy either way...I'll just have to get back to you on the request... ;)

Great pic of Mission, Bastila and Revan BTW :)

Female Revan all the way!!! :D

Coming along very nicely, Kor. :)

Yay! ED's back! :D

Not bad, not bad ;)

For a fast sketch it's bloody brilliant, and the detail is superb :o

As you know I was on Italy, but I had a day off along the small beach of Como and I drew a fast sketch of Bastila (it took me an hour so don't be too severe :(" )

Hope you'll like it Draken... ;)

ED :lol:

Holy cow, you did that in an hour? That's nuts. :o That's an awesome picture, let alone for a one hour throw-together.

Hi! I'm back! :(

Welcome on board Miss Cora, your drawings are great! Can't wait to see more of your art!

Kor: cool sketch, keep it up!

Stoneimmortal: welcome back, nice visas!

As you know I was on Italy, but I had a day off along the small beach of Como and I drew a fast sketch of Bastila (it took me an hour so don't be too severe :-" )

Hope you'll like it Draken... ;)

ED ;)

An hour, eh? :) Heck, that's better then I can do in a day. Great job. :lol::o

Here are Mission, Bastila and (once again female) Revan (looking like Barbie-dolls)

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1025/k1beauties5ek.jpg

Great work :) , Barbie Dolls indeed (I actually thought of Malibu Stacey first...Oh Yeah!).

This is just an obversation, not a criticism, but you've really let the Star Wars aspect of it go. Looks like a cross between Star Wars characters in the Rome Total War Greek/Roman atmosphere.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

@dufflover: quite an observation, never thought of it that way, but now that you mentioned it, I can't really deny that. :huh:

@ED: Heya, thanks for welcoming me, and welcome back yourself. :) I'm glad you liked my work. There should be more soon. I really like your Bastila, excellent work, and to think you did that in one hour? I gotta try that too... :p

@StoneImmortal: Oh, that's propably true too. Thou I don't think the final result will be that much manga-like. I hope. :ph34r:

@Zulu_86: Well, you can take any of my drawings, just inform me when you decide to pick one. ;) Or I can draw something you like, either way suits me!

@Kor: Mandalorian turned out great, when you finished it! :thumbsup:

Thanks, to everyone who have commented on my work.:) I'm once again glad to hear you liked it. :D

The skills of people in this thread scare me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You wish. They're all just horrible sketches of forgotten projects. >_<

kirottu said: