Star Wars Fan Art

Thank you guys! :">

Great compliments are motivating and really kind of all of you. :o

that's a quick sketch huh? :o

I did it in one hour, one hour and an half. That's what I call "fast sketches". The first Bastila and the portrait of Malak take me an entire day that's what I call "real drawings".

Thanks again everyone! :)

ED ;)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicely done, Miss cora. I am very impressed.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Well, not bad. The colors just feel a bit exaggerated.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So... I guess it was bound to happen... I got inspired to return to MS Paint doodling... and for that I must thank Shadowstrider... so this doodle is dedicated to you, our hardest working moderator :rolleyes:

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: It's shabby... I just hope you like it Shadowstrider... I spent forever on this and struggled with an evil laptop mouse pad thingy! I'll cry if you don't like it :'(

post-11849-1127423578_thumb.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Splendid! Absolutely marverllous , Mylady!

*appleuse*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What's a mynock? :">  ^_^  :p

Ah...Shucks! Don't mind me, DL. You have mad skills with a mouse and glad to see that you are back at it! :blink:

Watch ESB :huh:

And it was done with an evil mouse pad thingy on a laptop... perhaps I should get a mouse though... hmm... :ermm:

DL

P.S. Thanks Petay, Kaftan, ED, Julian and Mothie :"> :D I'm just waiting to see what Shadowstrider thinks of it :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Nice, I guess.

You really need a good explanation for avatar-raping, though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You really need a good explanation for avatar-raping, though.

Do I? ;)

DL

Yay :p

Tell us everything :*

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------