Star Wars Fan Art

Wonderful mynock DL...don't know why Shadowstrider doesn't even give his opinion...

ED :wacko:

Yay I'm celebrating my 100th post!!!! youhou

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's cool Pendrak, don't worry about it >_<

I'm just really upset about Shadowstrider... :'(

*sobs*

DL

There, there, DL (pats her on the head). Shadowstrider's a busy man; he probably just hasn't had time to look at it. If he's no-show for much longer, I'll be sure to send out a squad of moth-creatures to track him down for you. :(

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Moderators: Should you find posts that seem inappropriate, please feel free to let our moderators know. If you have an issue with the moderators, please use our private messaging system to message the moderator or administrator. Personal issues between moderators and users may not be posted publicly (nor through avatar or signature use) and will be deleted without notice.

Further public discussion of moderation will be removed, if it is a first offense you will recieve an informal warning. If it is not a first time offense it will be an official warning.

Great work, Julian. :shifty: Keep it up!

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]