Over-rated/Under-rated

kumquatq3

O: Classes in rpgs

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

O: Classes in rpgs

Rebuttal: I would put classes under the under-rated category. It seems people overwhelmingly prefer skill-based to class-based systems so classes are hardly "over-rated."

3e is over-rated but classes are more like under-appreciated.

image002.gifLancer

U: Your rebuttal skills.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hrmhh...my experience with Kurt is way too limited to comment on that comparison.

It's true that there's not much originality in Logan. But I like the character all the same.

Actually the Nightcrawler bit was a shout out to Nartwak, if he ever returns... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hrmhh...my experience with Kurt is way too limited to comment on that comparison.

It's true that there's not much originality in Logan. But I like the character all the same.

Actually the Nightcrawler bit was a shout out to Nartwak, if he ever returns... :)

Well, I sort of waited for him to come and comment too. :) He was a nice member.

Anyway; I made a bit of research. A blue-skinned circus artist/swashbuckler turned catholic priest, with a passion for Errol Flynn flicks? Eclectic.

kirottu said:

J.K. Rowlings revived reading among children.  Hard to really over-rate the importance of that.

Definetely agree with this. Though her writing's quality may be debatable, the importance of children reading cannot be under overstated.

Spellmar knows what you were trying to say. :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Over-rated - Everyone on this forum but me.

Under-rated - No one on this forum but me.

Thats right, I said it. Lou Gutman is the private investigator who isn't afraid to pull punches.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

overrated: being a moderator

overrated: being a troll

underrated: laughing at my friend pixiesrock

:Eldar's pointing at Pixies and laughing icon:

hahahaha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Rebuttal: I would put classes under the under-rated category. It seems people overwhelmingly prefer skill-based to class-based systems so classes are hardly "over-rated."

Rebuttal: It would be odd if the people overwhelmingly preferred skill-based systems to class based systems, and for most games to utilize a class-based system.

Supporters of skill-based systems are a vocal minority IMO.