Over-rated/Under-rated

kumquatq3

over = higher education

under = the inclusion of elastic in underwear

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

overrated:going to the beach

underrated: sharks

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Overrated: Democracy

Underrated: Big Mac

Rebuttal: The first two LOTR movies were good (Third one sucked badly).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Overrated: Humans

Underrated: Chimps

(sorry, couldn't resist that one)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Overrated: King Crimson

Underrated: Bj

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Overrated: The Jets

Underrated: Franz Ferdinand

Rebuttal (to shryke): A shipful of pirates isn't worth one bad ass ninja, matey. Plus, a ninja doesn't get scurvy or seasickness.

Ninja :thumbsup: pwn :- Seasick pirate!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Overrated: Hershey's chocolate

Underrated: Tuna and Eggo sandwiches.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg