Star Wars Gags

I haven't played K2 for a few months but I don't seem to recall seeing many (maybe even none) Star Wars gags. What I mean is stuff like in K1 like how the Czerka executive on Tatooine jokes about the Jawa's using the Sandcrawlers.

I guess it's consistant with how serious they made the story and smaller stuff like sidequests and little things like these aren't given much attention.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

yeah there's a few things like that

they mainly involve your party members, so you dont get a lot of random humour

there's always the whole thingy about visas and "its not like im planning to go charging up her loading ramp" or whatever the proper quote is

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Not a joke as such, but has anyone seen this parody of Kotor 1?  I thought it very good :unsure:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1980542/1/

"He walks over to a computer terminal and switches it on. Words appear on the screen:

Welcome, unauthorised user! Would you like a hacking tutorial?"

Gold :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I found this bit worth a chuckle ;)

Inside the Ebon HawkCANDEROUS walks up to the others, whistling nonchalantly.

CANDEROUS: So, you find your Star Map yet?

RGN: Not yet... but it won't be long now. Where's Sasha?

CANDEROUS: I sold her to one of the local spice smugglers as a drug mule. (Seeing RGN's face) Just kidding. She ain't so bad, really...

A blaster-wielding SASHA tears through the room, pursuing a couple of terrified gizka.

SASHA (subtitled): Diediediediedie!

CANDEROUS: (Smirks) Oh yeah, we dealt with your little gizka problem.

Oooohhhh i think your all forgetting the best gag in KOTOR2 by Atton, the one something to do about T3 stealing the Hawk and joyriding through the galaxy :D ;)

Made me laugh a lot!! :)

Wasn't he also supposed to add something like:

"Are you an angel? Haha, no I'm just kidding, that's gotta be one of the cheesiest lines ever, I hope some kid doesn't start using it."

I believe I said that yesterday...

Or "Are you an angle?  Nah, I'm just kidding, that's the worst line I've ever used.  Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it." :rolleyes: Classic.

sig2.gif

"Somthing wrong"

"How did you know"

"because when you think your face screws up like a kinwrath pup's"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Carth's Insults were good

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"