Character Look-a-likes

learn that real men are REAL :lol:

Really? I haven't met one in 29 years. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

No, no - you first instinct was correct :D

Oh good. I was afraid my "fried-from-writing-too-much-fanfic-which-I-thankfully-finished-19-chapters-later" brain was making me laugh for no reason.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

William Shatner is out in my opinion--even the young Shatner. Has anyone ever seen Kingdom of Spiders???? That alone should prevent him from ever acting again!

Here is a possible look-a-like for Carth:

vincent_donofrio_2.jpg

Well, maybe not really like Carth, but Vince is a great actor.

Royal

I am real god damit :p

But is God real, Baleydammit?

Really? I haven't met one in 29 years.

You know - you maybe onto something. Sometimes i think i am a figment of my own imagination :thumbsup:

To anyone reading this - do NOT take this is a cue to start some philosophical debate

Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, not even one Existentialist joke? :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

William Shatner is out in my opinion--even the young Shatner.  Has anyone ever seen Kingdom of Spiders????  That alone should prevent him from ever acting again!

Here is a possible look-a-like for Carth:

vincent_donofrio_2.jpg

Well, maybe not really like Carth, but Vince is a great actor.

Royal

Naw, he looks like David Brent (played by Ricky Gervais, from "The Office") :thumbsup:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Boy am I glad you cleared that up

I was about to set off for Antarctica looking for Revan...

Bastila will be dissapointed... but I can't say I am all that unhappy... because she was fine on the internet, but she sounded kinda old and masculine on the phone :shifty:

:devil:

- Dan

Seeing as this is a "character lookalike" thread, all those of you claiming to be Revan or Sidious or whomever else should post pictures of yourselves so we can judge for ourselves. :shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

aang.jpgof_aang2.jpg

While at my friend's house, I saw her little sister watching a show on Nickelodeon called "Avatar: The Last Airbender". The main character, to me, resembles Malak before losing his jaw. (Bad screenshot of him can be seen here.)

If you got rid of the little ending of the arrow and added three stripes he could be Malak as a kid. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Seeing as this is a "character lookalike" thread, all those of you claiming to be Revan or Sidious or whomever else should post pictures of yourselves so we can judge for ourselves. :(

Actually I look more like Atton, and john lennon...

i was being Sarcatic Lord Satasn................................LIke you claiming to be Darth Sidious.

you are no More Darth Sidious as I am  Darth Revan..............

Dont take me That seriously

You do know that I wasn't taking you seriously right? ....right?

geez I feel like I'm talking to the crazy swoop racing Rodian on Taris or the one on Onderon... :)

Can't see that picture :-

Okay, did a screen-dump, and munged with a photo-editor and upload to my web-space:

atris.jpg

Imagine her with her hair in a bun on her head. Said actress even has the deep blue eyes like Atris has, even though it's not that apparant in the image above.