Name your Character

I'm sure a lot of people have come up with really creative names for both Revan and the Exile in K1 and K2, respectively. So, let's hear them! I've no problem revealing mine, as long as we all acknowledge intellectual copyright :p

Male Revan (DS): Xavior Halon

Female Revan (LS): Sierra S'y

Female Revan (DS): Alexa Flaire

Male Exile (DS): Drake Orbin

Male Exile (DS): Versai Wreyn

Female Exile (LS): Morne Lorr

-Ben

My first Revan was a DS female by the name of Leia Emperius (hence my chosen screenname). Then I played a LS male by the name of Carn Katsumoto (I had just watched "The Last Samurai"). Then I played another DS female called Czarina Sloan.

My Exile is Aurora Von, a LS female, and I made a DS male named Laustin Zhar that I'm currently playing now. Overall, my favorites have always been the firsts, so Leia Emperius and Aurora Von are close to my Kotor-playing heart :rolleyes:

In my latest playthrough I named him The Exile.  It was amusing when he was refered to as The at times.

Good idea call him Exile and everyone will refer to you by name. That's always been one of the negatives of full voicing. Small though when you consider the quality of VOT you get these days.

Lets see names..

Darrius Khaine. - My "eternal champion" (some will probably get the the reference).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Revan- Bail Ne'Dolo

Exile- Gradi Jinn or Kelch Loruit

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

*the 3 brothers, there once lived 3 brother who traveled from china to USA, their names were chang, fang and bang. When they arrived they decided to change their names to american names, Chang became Chuck, Bang became Buck. Fang returned to China.*

my characters are.. Adriann Yi for Revan and Hector for the exile..

My characters are all named Gorth :">

Except on the rare occasion when trying out a female, then it's Gwynn (sounds better than Gortha). K1 and K2 were the first time since BG2 was new that I tried that one again.

All nice 5 letter names, that I can actually pronounce :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, since I always use the same name for my evil females (first time round) and the same one for my doppy LS males...

Darkside Revan - Lersondaya

Lightside Revan - Billy Bob (unfinished, too boring)

Darkside Exile - Lersondaya Shaerli (used the other female name I made up I like as her last name for something a little differant)

Lightside Exile - Coming soon! Probaly Billy Bob

My male Darth Revan --> Maag Rel'a :D

My female Revan --> Maa Rela ;)

Exile [male] --> Voy Grelu (I took my first name and second name and made something, that would sound much better in Star Wars universe than just "Wojciech Grela" :p )

I avoid last names because...

A) it looks weird when they have your name above your player in the game... everyone else is first-name and you've got too names.

B) When you say "My name is Forename Surname" it just sounds sort of messy and too professional.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I'm sure a lot of people have come up with really creative names for both Revan and the Exile in K1 and K2, respectively.  So, let's hear them!  I've no problem revealing mine, as long as we all acknowledge intellectual copyright  ;)

You can't copyright names, though.

Revan(LS) Male - Dewan Loass

Revan(LS) Female - Selene

Revan(DS) Male - Kaos

Revan(DS) Female - Pheare

The Exile(LS) Male - Danja

The Exile(LS) Female - Maiko

The Exile(DS) Male - Sabaki

The Exile(DS) Female - Virida