Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

These are great, as always.

You know, I think if Disciple closer in game to how you draw him, he would be much more popular. I know its made him more popular with me, and I already liked him well enough.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck on your exams!

^,^ is that what he says when you play a male Revan? damn, now that's just too funny... and yeah, seems pretty accurate. :s

Actually, it's one of HK's cut lines from K2 that reveal his impression of male Revan and Bastila. There were some great lines all around that got cut.

Beautiful drawings, all of them.

I like the triumphant smile Kreia has on the first one. Desciple looks a lot better than he does in the game itself.

I love the second one with Kavar being killed by dark Exile. Kavar has this shocked expression as she sticks his lightsaber through him, and she doesnt look so happy doing so (considering they were once friends).

Atton leaving Malachor V with Exile is also very well done. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Atton was my favorit character in K2, alongside HK-47, and I dont like it when they get killed.

Atton's death is just touching. If that's how LSF Exile would be like after Atton's death, I can already imagine her meeting with Kreia afterwards.

Kreia: "So you have co- huh?" *Hsazzzzz* *Zap!* *Splat!*

Thank you for taking a look, everyone :wub:

Tsel: In what way? The walking into the sunset thing? <---Never seen Fist of the North Star T_T

The Great Phantom: So far, I've done only two Male Revan pics (one of them pointed out by tmp). The male version just doesn't interest me as much...I haven't even finished my only male playthough in K1! Thanks for the well wishes, btw.

Darth Abomination: This won't be anytime soon since I haven't even started playing male Exile.

why does the exile look like a 15 year old girl...? that would have made "her" an 8 year old general during the mandalorian war...?!?

I set my Exile's age as 30, so she would've been 20 at the start of the Mandy Wars, thus fulfilling the classic RPG cliche of young adults in a commanding military position :wub: I would think that SW mythos indicates that LS jedis look younger than their age because of their positive Force affinity. Besides, there are loads of people in RL who don't look their age....if Leo Dicaprio can play a convincing 14 year old in 'Catch Me If You Can', anything is possible eh!

(exile is a dude, deal with it! :wub: )

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude :shifty:"

Force Reaper: Thank you! My recent playthrough is as DSF Exile, so all them nasty/violent illos will have her in it.

DSLuke: Someday...

Eisu: Well said, buddy. Thanks!

Icon: I'm a freelance comic and graphic artist in the offline world :) But nothing beats doing artworks of stuff you love :)

AngryTarsier: Aww. Maybe after my exams end on Wednesday I'll come up with a cheesecakey art or sumfink :)

LdyShayna: Thank you! Even though I'm a total Atton!Fan, I do like Disciple too, since he's nice and simple. It's unfortunate his in-game model wasn't that polished. Oh well, I'll try to do him justice in future fan arts!

Wyked: Thank you! I'd prefer it if Atris was the last boss in the cut ending since it would make the confrontation even more vicious...and catfighty :B

Gelfling: Thank you! I'll probably stress over freelance comicking to pay the bills T^T

Okay, okay, pic plug (STILL STRESSED!)

20050313.jpg

LSF Exile guides a scared Mira in listening to the voice of Nar Shadda...turning her into a Jedi in the process.

Yep. I had to register here to tell how awesome that Atton's death picture is. I mean, the expresion is just...wow. That's all I can really say.

As for the whole looking younger thing, anime characters always look younger than they are. Look at the Star Wars manga. Han Solo looks way younger that Harrsion Ford did.

I set my Exile's age as 30, so she would've been 20 at the start of the Mandy Wars, thus fulfilling the classic RPG cliche of young adults in a commanding military position :- I would think that SW mythos indicates that LS jedis look younger than their age because of their positive Force affinity.

There's even frustrated comment from Mira at one point (when you learn to listen to others' thoughts, i think) along the lines of how the heck does exile manage to still look as good as she did in that 'trial' holorecording... :huh:

Awwww, another great sketch! Mira looks so innocent and cute and adoreable >_< .

Who needs the weak Handmaiden (She's weak. Even a Jedi Master will tell you that, even though it's something Sith-y to say :p ), or the blind Visas when you have Mira, even more so when she was a weak, vulnerable side.

Come on! Who would want to fight with a almost-naked woman, or charge up the loading ramp of a blind Sith, when you can have a bounty-hunter hit you with a Bothan Stunner, starve you for two or three days to make you open to suggestions, and then double check your "bounty" ( :huh: ).

Now that I'm not rambling. This is a really good sketch. You really know how to put life into your work. Mira looks so sad and broken while Exile seems so calm.

I completely agree that all indications show that Revan is female.

Eh.. what indications? Obsidian made it so that the player early on in KotOR II determines whether Revan was male or female, good or bad - so that you can replicate the environment from the first game.

Though officially, Revan actually appears to be male. This line is taken from the Star Wars Chronicles from KotOR II's official site:

Revan vows to slay his ex-apprentice before Malak's power becomes too great.

EDIT: But Aimo is of course still free to depict Revan any way she likes. :p

Revan vows to slay his ex-apprentice before Malak's power becomes too great.

EDIT: But Aimo is of course still free to depict Revan any way she likes. ;)

I agree, the game is diverse enough that you can go any which way, male, female, it all works... forboth Revan and Exile...

I completely agree that all indications show that Revan is female.

Eh.. what indications? Obsidian made it so that the player early on in KotOR II determines whether Revan was male or female, good or bad - so that you can replicate the environment from the first game.

Though officially, Revan actually appears to be male. This line is taken from the Star Wars Chronicles from KotOR II's official site:

Here are my reasons for thinking Revan is female and the Exile is male:

At the beginning of KOTOR II, Atton states that Revan is female and the Exile agrees or disputes that Revan is a female, rather than the other way around. Another reason is the very powerful scene with Carth at the end of KOTOR II. Apparently there is a similar scene with Bastilla, but from my understanding, it does not pack the emotional wallop that the Carth scene does. I

I understand your points. But what part of my quote from the offical KotOR II website didn't you see? :p

Besides, the saving Bastila from the darkside/joining her on the darkside thing works better if Revan is male...