Revenge of the Sith

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

finally i get to see the OT!!!

my friend let me borrow all 3 of them on dvd :D i only got an hour through a new hope (the part where han solo is bickering about the falcon)

what i find weird is that instead of inconspiciously using the force to subdue the evil aliens in the cantina he decides to use his blue jedi lightsaber even whilst there are 100 stormtroopers just outside the door.

:lol:

oh......return of the jedi is the very last one :D (i've been doing some heavy research)..........also i know that luke constructs a new saber but why does he have blue then switch to green? not that im complaining because green is the bestest saber colour ever.

also i hear he accidentally constructs the most powerful saber ever...how is that possible? they either cut through things or they dont....

wow i just realised i complain alot o:)

oh......return of the jedi is the very last one :D (i've been doing some heavy research)..........also i know that luke constructs a new saber but why does he have blue then switch to green? not that im complaining because green is the bestest saber colour ever.

Well, actually Lucas wanted Luke's own saber to be blue too, but that color seemed to be troublesome to add against certain backgrounds (desert locations, specifically), so they went for a green saber. A matter of chance, purely.

also i hear he accidentally constructs the most powerful saber ever...how is that possible? they either cut through things or they dont....

wow i just realised i complain alot :-

Um, no. In the movies, every saber is the same. It either works, or not. They are not like KotOR's sabers that you can upgrade and stuff. So his saber isn't the "most powerful ever".

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

They say geniuses always choose green, but Lucas would have chosen blue, makes sense

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

listen i cant remember which scene but i was just watching ANH (now up to the part where leia says luke is a short stormtrooper) but i could have sworn at one point someone had a green saber! im sure of it.....and yeah i noticed how lukes went from cyan to blue to white to cyan.

ROTJ will blow you away dude. The Ewoks...oh the Ewoks... (w00t)

How a bunch of furballs managed to defeat a legion of stormtroopers, clones breed for warfare with Mandalorian genes in their blood, is beyond me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

How a bunch of furballs managed to defeat a legion of stormtroopers, clones breed for warfare with Mandalorian genes in their blood, is beyond me.

It's called "pulling a Maul". :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It's called "pulling a Maul". :shifty:

Heh :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

i havent seen ep1 or 2 recently but from what i've seen the OT is much better...but the saber combat is a bit stiff

- yeah, but back then lightsabers were like laser swords instead of a walking stick in a futuristic broadway musical.

I for one think the Ewok incident is far worse than Jar Jar ever was!

They're both up there. Although the difference being the Ewoks didn't cause the events of Episode II to be set in motion by being a bumbling fool.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)