ANNOUNCEMENT:Referring To Bug Fixs In K2!

<---PC User :(

Great news for me...makes the wait somewhat forgiveable.

Heartfelt condolences X-boxers. Had it my way, alllll the bugs would be fixed, free copies for all who brought the original, the whole trip........actually, now that I think about it, I probably would have delivered on that simultaneous release thing...so we'd all be screwed right now. :rolleyes:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It's definetly not far nor cool. We US X-boxers had no choice in the matter.

You could have waited for the PC version... :ermm:"

Exactly. Had you waited even 2 days, you would have seen the issues people were complaining about and chose not to buy the game until a)the issues were resolved or b)the game was released on a medium (PC) that allows for patches. What's "not fair" is having no choice about when you can purchase the game (ie. PC and international folk having to wait until next year). :ermm:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

<---PC User :)

Great news for me...makes the wait somewhat forgiveable.

Heartfelt condolences X-boxers. Had it my way, alllll the bugs would be fixed, free copies for all who brought the original, the whole trip........actually, now that I think about it, I probably would have delivered on that simultaneous release thing...so we'd all be screwed right now. :thumbsup:

Well, not if the simultanious release had been February. I think alot would've been caught during those two extra months. But after playing TSL I'm starting to think February might've been to short too.

I think they should've held off all versions until summer and fixed the bugs and the gaping plotholes. Then it might've actually been more than a "cash-cow" sequel.

How nice for all of you in other countries and those that purchase it on the PC. NOW HOW BOUT THE ONES THAT ARE IN THE US?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Who cares about the other countries? Not I...the US is where this stuff gets started and we get stuck with the $H!T copies...oh thanks...yea...you guys at obsidian just rock...j@ck@$$e$

Thats your opinion and your entitled to say it but please obey the rules. There are more countries then the US here. And if you hate Obsidian so much why are you posting on its boards?

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

How nice for all of you in other countries and those that purchase it on the PC.  NOW HOW BOUT THE ONES THAT ARE IN THE US??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  Who cares about the other countries? Not I...the US is where this stuff gets started and we get stuck with the $H!T copies...oh thanks...yea...you guys at obsidian just rock...j@ck@$$e$

Dude. Get a life. ESQUISITO

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I don't think it's fair to blame Obsidian for the bugs. They send it to Lucasarts for quality control and if LucasArts decides to let certain bugs pass (if they managed to find them) in order to meet the deadline then that's their prerogative.

As for the U.S. X-Boxers, it was your choice to buy the game and it's a LucasArts game. Congratulations! You were the target audience for the X-Box release! Now, was it really so unexpected that there would be bugs in KotOR 2 when KotOR had them too? Especially when they pushed up the release date? Anyway, you're not helping yourselves and other gamers by blindly buying games. Maybe next time you'll be smart enough and exercise some self control and good judgement.

For those saying that you'll download the game that you rightfully deserve, go right on ahead. I doubt you'll get caught. But remember that it's folks such as yourselves that will be to blame if all game companies decide to go the way of systems like Steam, which for me was an intolerable experience.

Maybe next time you'll be smart enough and exercise some self control and good judgement.

Wow, that's pretty harsh. However, the truth is harsh sometimes, too. :blink:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I don't think it's fair to blame Obsidian for the bugs.  They send it to Lucasarts for quality control and if LucasArts decides to let certain bugs pass (if they managed to find them) in order to meet the deadline then that's their prerogative.

I don't follow game development cycles like you do. I heard KOTOR2 was coming out about a week before it did and was surprised, but thought it was done. I particularly thought it'd be as good or better than the first because it was being made by Black Isle, THE premier development studio in my eyes..

But now I remember the first few months of Fallout2 and maybe I should've known better =P

FYI, I played KOTOR1 and did not notice any bug, I'm sure they existed... but some of the bugs in this one were glaring & inexcusable.

As for the U.S. X-Boxers, it was your choice to buy the game and it's a LucasArts game. Congratulations!  You were the target audience for the X-Box release!  Now, was it really so unexpected that there would be bugs in KotOR 2 when KotOR had them too? Especially when they pushed up the release date?  Anyway, you're not helping yourselves and other gamers by blindly buying games.  Maybe next time you'll be smart enough and exercise some self control and good judgement.

Wow, that's some poor logic on your part. You sound like a rep. for Ford when they had to recall Pintos. "It's not our fault that you bought a car that explodes. You should of had better judgement." What a joke. Looks like someone's getting too much sun in Hawaii.