Spoilers

Kazic

Hehe. Yes, Bastila, that's the only info on him so far, at least that I'ce seen.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I've actually made a thread  made for nothing but spamming in another forum, and it surpassed this thread in size by far, so no I am not jealous :lol:

1) This thread wasn't made by spamming, so you should be jealous.

2) The thread you're talking about isn't on this forum.

3) You wouldn't bother posting unless you really care what we think, which means you really are jealous.

Moral of the story: You're jealous :devil:

1) Maybe it isn't, but it's sure full of spam. Like... 90% of it.

2) Doesn't matter, that's a lame reason.

3) I post because I am at the moment bored and I don't mind seeing my post count go up, but it's mostly because I am bored.

Moral of the story: I like pie.

harhar u wsa pwned l0olol! :)

You should rename this topic to "Spam, A place for spamming"

There hasn't been anything remotely sensible posted here since page 4 or something. You should count yourself lucky that it hasn

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Good, reinforcements from my home planet have arrived (Greece). :)

A message to all the pinksiders out there.

How cool it is if your name starts with Pink or Pinkie something?

Huh Pink Gandalf? :thumbsup:

Who really likes PINK anyways???

You should learn what the word democracy means before using it!

Even if we adopt the modern definition of democracy. It seems to me really weird that your president Bush won his previous election by actually having less votes than Al Gore! :)

The reason for that is the The Electoral College. Click the link to read about it.

The Electoral College Info :thumbsup:

You should rename this topic to "Spam, A place for spamming"

There hasn't been anything remotely sensible posted here since page 4 or something. You should count yourself lucky that it hasn

I just read through 42 pages of posts! (w00t) :thumbsup: Teaches me not to log on since Saturday.

You know, this whole pink side sounds interesting and all, but the only good side of it Ive heard yet is serving Kazic. Darth Gandalf kept saying that it was very rewarding without actually saying what the rewards are. Now, serving Kazic sounds like more of a dream than a reality, but the Dark side at least offers riches and power.

And now for something completely different: It's December 6th! Anyone have the game?