Spoilers

Kazic

i am worthy of controlling the galaxy. i'm popular with the people. i have a giant army. i own 25 planets which are all stable and only the pinkside stands in my way of kotor2 forums domination now either join me or stand out of my way

Maybe in your own fairy land of makebelieve and lollipops.

"You shall not pass!"

*Watches everyone fight patiently then decides to announce*

Those that join sides to rule must also take on the responsibilty of a stable galaxy after their side wins. None of your sides deserves or has the capability to carry this burdenous responsibility responsibly. I tire of your insolent petty fighting and the way you people fight stupidly and feverishly tiring yourselves out with your continous fighting over something you are too weak to handle. None of your sides are worthy to win. I am though. If I have to stand alone as the only one to be involed with a worthy side I shall be.

*mastaGAW pulls out bazooka to blow the block away succeeds and then pulls out gat to finish remaining survivors*

Fools your fighting has tired you out now YOU REALIZE HOW WORTHLESS YOUR ALLEGIANCES ARE I HAVE WON AND EVERYONE WILL BECOME BETTER OFF BECAUSE OF IT INSTEAD OF BEING CONTROLLED BY YOU FOOLS NOT WORTHY OF THE POWER!!!!

i am worthy of controlling the galaxy. i'm popular with the people. i have a giant army. i own 25 planets which are all stable and only the pinkside stands in my way of kotor2 forums domination now either join me or stand out of my way

Yes let us join together as equals and show these fools how to get the job done. To all the fools we will rule for the benefit of all and to you Gandalf who dare force yawn at me.

*Uses force sleep when Gandalf yawns then robs him while he's sleeping and prepares to take care of Kazic.

When are they going to put up the spoiler forum?

monday or tuesday would be my guess.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Gee I go to wash my hair, come back, and there's been a whole war! Lukie why would I want to be a lady of the dark side when I can be a goddess of the pink side? :cool:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Gee I go to wash my hair, come back, and there's been a whole war! Lukie why would I want to be a lady of the dark side when I can be a goddess of the pink side? :cool:

Well put Master!

*yells out to the masses*

All hail KAZIC, The goddess of the Pink Side!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Well put Master!

:cool: Please no flash photography, and file in one at a time. All will get the chance to bask in my pink glow ;)

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

:p;)

For who mista?

Well put Master!

:cool: Please no flash photography, and file in one at a time. All will get the chance to bask in my pink glow ;)

*kneels down and basks in Kazics pink glow*

The power you have is over whelming master, almost blinding at times. Show me the path to the true power of the Pink Side.

AscendedPaladin.png

LOL, indeed. Mista knows he wants to join the pink side.

Time for bed. Good night apprentices, deadly enemies, and everyone in between. The pink side may not need beauty rest, but she definitely needs to sleep lol.