Spoilers

Kazic

<<returns from meditation and opens up a can of pink side potency>>

Now you will all die! The worshippers of Lady Kazic will destroy you all!

Rally to me, pinksiders, in the name of Goddess Kazic!

die blasphemer << lunges at darth gandalf with lightsaber and defeats him with one strike>> and thats the end of you and your pinkside fantasies

Umm, that sounded a lot like Zabrak Maul...

May I destroy him, mistress? MAY I?!

You wouldn't dare! :devil:

There is still hope for you Darth Gandalf give in to your anger and come to the Dark Side.

there is no point is doing so, my general has destoyed you in personal battle. :devil::devil:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

There is still hope for you Darth Gandalf give in to your anger and come to the Dark Side.

I'm refering not to DSLuke but to the statement made previously by "MASTER" about a redhead.

"You shall not pass!"

I'm refering not to DSLuke but to the statement made previously by "MASTER" about a redhead.

Still the offer to change side still holds [for some time]

die blasphemer << lunges at darth gandalf with lightsaber and defeats him with one strike>> and thats the end of you and your pinkside fantasies

<<returns with Pink Side Resurrect to the amazement of all.>>

Obviously you haven't studied the Pink Side long enough to realize that it is all-powerful. I draw my power from no paltry light or dark but from the glories of Lady Kazic, my mistress!

Bow, all of you!

"You shall not pass!"

:devil::devil::devil::blink::blink::blink:

Okay not I get it.

if you join the Pink Side you become something between a zombie and a vampire!!

Silver anyone??? [a silver lightsaber also does]

<<returns with Pink Side Resurrect to the amazement of all.>>

Obviously you haven't studied the Pink Side long enough to realize that it is all-powerful. I draw my power from no paltry light or dark but from the glories of Lady Kazic, my mistress!

Bow, all of you!

<< lunges at darth gandalf again this time using a rune blade and in gandalfs untimely demise his soul is absorbed by the runeblade making crimson more powerful and preventing gandalf from ressurecting.>> HAHA and what will you do now? do you see now that nothing can match the crimson side or must i give you but a taste of the darkside

<<Spirit of Gandalf turns Crimosn's Blade against him, slitting his measly little throat and releasing Gandalf from the blade!>>

Ha! Take that, fool!

<<Hacks Crimson's corpse with Black LightGlamdring Greatsabre and glows pink with rage!>>

"You shall not pass!"

<<Spirit of Gandalf turns Crimosn's Blade against him, slitting his measly little throat and releasing Gandalf from the blade!>>

Ha! Take that, fool!

<<Hacks Crimson's corpse with Black LightGlamdring Greatsabre and glows pink with rage!>>

Uses the Force and throws the blade into an active volcano!!

MUHAHA

Ha! Take that, fool!

<< then gandalf awakes from his dreadful nightmare and finds himself in a shadow realm within the runeblade. He then tries to escape but soon realizes that he is forever imprisoned and can never get out no matter what he does>>