Spoilers

Kazic

I always found swearing even if they are starred out to be a sign of not being calm. I do not know why people like you get so irritated. I also believe that if you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't say it all my friend. However if you feel you need to take out your frustrations of not haveing the game yet I do not mind if you take your childish tantrums out on me. I can take it.

reconsider child, swear alliegance to the bright lady kazic and the pink side, if not, you shall die.

puts on +20 pinkness gauntlets and prepares for battle

but, but, but...yesterday I battled with the pinksiders, together with the greek and rainbow sides, I can't do that...can I?

Yes, yes, give in. Join the pink side of the Force.

reconsider child, swear alliegance to the bright lady kazic and the pink side, if not, you shall die.

puts on +20 pinkness gauntlets and prepares for battle

but, but, but...yesterday I battled with the pinksiders, together with the greek and rainbow sides, I can't do that...can I?

no traitorous young wretch, choose your side, prepare for welcome or death.

+20 pinkness gauntlets start to hum menacingly, an eery pink light plays round the finger tips

darthdogooder, i have to express my inner geek sometimes, being a secondary skool student with a half decent name i have to supress that a lot, when it does come out its glaringly strong :p

I always found swearing even if they are starred out to be a sign of not being calm. I do not know why people like you get so irritated. I also believe that if you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't say it all my friend. However if you feel you need to take out your frustrations of not haveing the game yet I do not mind if you take your childish tantrums out on me. I can take it.

I was having a very quiet discussion with Gareth .. you break in and tell me to chill out and develop a sense of humor?.. now I find that both annoying and immature .. hence the former remark! so my issue isn't TSL .. clearly you have some kind of problem! you can however take comfort in the fact that I will be gone in about 2 hours for a couple of months! and you can continue uninterrupted without getting frustrated about me remarking on your admiration of Kazic .. hey I will even leave you alone now .. since you are a typical drone and really beneath my interest, abd I see no need to continue this discussion..

Fortune favors the bald.

I was having a very quiet discussion with Gareth .. you break in and tell me to chill out and develop a sense of humor?.. now I find that both annoying and immature .. hence the former remark! so my issue isn't TSL .. clearly you have some kind of problem! you can however take comfort in the fact that I will be gone in about 2 hours for a couple of months! and you can continue uninterrupted without getting frustrated about me remarking on your admiration of Kazic .. hey I will even leave you alone now .. since you are a typical drone and really beneath my interest, abd I see no need to continue this discussion..

You told the newbie off!! :p

Edited by Ameorn

Look I mean no disrespect when I say that while you were haveing a quiet conversation with Gareth... it wasn't in a private area. You were in a public forum and basically saying that all of us had degenerated into Lucas Arts forum types. I just didn't see the point in going into a forum and being like that. However I think I have done my duty and now you are only insulting me instead of everyone in the thread. I don't think any less of you as a person though. I just am a little saddened about how people can go in to threads and just tell everyone that they are dumb. I really don''t know why someone would do it. Oh and I am a noob to forums yes but I also find that reasoned argument is better than what most of the forums do. I don't want to say anything about your opinions but when your opinions are insulting I find it hard to stay quiet. My apologies.

As I explained to Gareth .. It wasn't meant as an insult on your intellect! But it is still true that what you're doing is the same that is going on on the Lucasart forum! I was merly making that point! now you where they only one who took that as a flat out insult and attacked me without inquiring what I meant! and you talk about being decent? .. you made a personal attack on me! So naturally I defend myself ..

Fortune favors the bald.