The Sith Lords has gone gold!

And Darth Gates also know the way to make more money is not to allow yours to be the inferior product.

Hmm... have you heard of Windows? :(

True, but thats more of a no real alternative

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well the PC can always support higher resolutions .. so in reality we get better graphics! but that's not worth 2 months of wait .. :(

Well at least I hope you Xboxers enjoy .. and don't be sending me any spoliers!

Fortune favors the bald.

I don't care much for Xbox release. PC release is important to me, and I'm glad that my version will come out later and will have better graphics, less bugs and

maybe some surprises for disappointed pcgamers (excl. me, I'm not disappointed :cool: )

Well, well... what do you know! My 800th post!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

There is no additional content being made for the PC.  That has been stated many times.

Yeah, but then they'll change their minds and all x-boxers'll cry. Yes i shall enjoy when that happens :p :p

Or when the PC ends up being unpolished because LA dosn't want Obsidian to polish it (?) :p

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Guest Fallen Jedi
hahaha **** your couch you PC users!!!!!!!! F yo couch Darkness!!!!!!!! haha hahaha  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahaaaaaa hahahaaaa I'LL be playing it IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmpf.

A very intelligent person speaking <_<

Now I'm pissed off

to all console owners:

I never understood why anyone wanted to play on consoles .. (not attempting to flame here don't worry) I'm just wondering .. Why do you think makes a XBox or PS2s etc better than PC's? imo you can do alot more with a PC, you can even get the controllers if thats what you want .. and it's not the graphics, because they are better on a PC, and you can plug your PC to the television if you want a 60 inches widescreen view .. So why? :ph34r:

edit: besides from getting games earlier! which is a good point I guess .. :devil:

Fortune favors the bald.

to all console owners:

I never understood why anyone wanted to play on consoles .. (not attempting to flame here don't worry) I'm just wondering .. Why do you think makes a XBox or PS2s etc better than PC's? imo you can do alot more with a PC, you can even get the controllers if thats what you want .. and it's not the graphics, because they are better on a PC, and you can plug your PC to the television if you want a 60 inches widescreen view .. So why?  :ph34r:

edit: besides from getting games earlier! which is a good point I guess .. :devil:

I use my PC for school, I've got Word, two different encyclopedias, photoshop, about 600 albums, and I also use cakewalk for a little recordingand I have some short films on the hard drive. Simply I just don't have room for more then one game at a time and if I can get a game on XboX I usually do

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

to all console owners:

I never understood why anyone wanted to play on consoles .. (not attempting to flame here don't worry) I'm just wondering .. Why do you think makes a XBox or PS2s etc better than PC's? imo you can do alot more with a PC, you can even get the controllers if thats what you want .. and it's not the graphics, because they are better on a PC, and you can plug your PC to the television if you want a 60 inches widescreen view .. So why?

edit: besides from getting games earlier! which is a good point I guess ..

Graphics mean nothing to me I could care less. Yes the PC is the more powerful mahcine and has a lot more that can be done with it but I get what I want out of the Xbox/PS2. I personally like both styles,my comp just can't handle the newer games and I don't have the cash to drop on a new one other wise I'd pry do more PC gaming.

Its too bad console users will never get to play a great game like HalfLife 2... Its probably because the GPU is generations behind the stuff being used in PCs today. Oh well, if it makes you feel better fine. You get the game a few months before the PC users. Its just to ensure they don't get too jealous :devil:

to all console owners:

I never understood why anyone wanted to play on consoles .. (not attempting to flame here don't worry) I'm just wondering .. Why do you think makes a XBox or PS2s etc better than PC's? imo you can do alot more with a PC, you can even get the controllers if thats what you want .. and it's not the graphics, because they are better on a PC, and you can plug your PC to the television if you want a 60 inches widescreen view .. So why?  :ph34r:

I have both a PC and an X-box and have found the console to be quite enjoyable for a number of reasons.

1. Games for X-Box will always work on an X-Box.

2. 6 hour gaming sections are much more comfortable on the couch.

3. If someone else needs to use the computer then I can still play my game.

4a. Some games are only available on X-Box or

4b. Some games are play better with a controller than mouse and keyboard

5. I can play with or against a friend by plugging in another controller. No dealing with dial-up or LANs.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Its too bad console users will never get to play a great game like HalfLife 2... Its probably because the GPU is generations behind the stuff being used in PCs today. Oh well, if it makes you feel better fine. You get the game a few months before the PC users. Its just to ensure they don't get too jealous :devil:

Half-Life 2 is will be released on the xbox.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't want HL2, so I'm fine with my console and my copy of TSL which'll be here in less than two weeks.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

to all console owners:

edit: besides from getting games earlier! which is a good point I guess .. :p

Being a pc gamer since the birth of the pc, I changed to an Xbox very recently. Mainly because I now only have a laptop (Required for my work/school) and I don