The Sith Lords has gone gold!

good reasons .. Especially the couch argument, you can really hurt your back doing an all-niter on the PC! :D

and to Silversun, I don't really think about grapics either, my favorite games are the Civilization series .. :devil: but I know some Xboxers who claim that they have better graphics so that was why I included it..

(ps how come you have "a flah of Silver and it's over" instead of a lvl number?)

okay well that gives me a little more insight into your strange world of couch sitting and console playing .. much appreciated!

Fortune favors the bald.

and to Silversun, I don't really think about grapics either, my favorite games are the Civilization series .. but I know some Xboxers who claim that they have better graphics so that was why I included it..

Ahh I see.

(ps how come you have "a flah of Silver and it's over" instead of a lvl number?)

I don't know... :huh:

Been curious about that for awhile,my name glitched or something. I had that in my Local just for fun...but it seemed to take the place of my user level.

And now my local is empty... :ph34r:

Maybe I'm in the matrix? :wacko:

I 've tried to play games at my friend's Xbox and PS2 but I could never get used to the controls.

I wanted my mouse back.

Plus if you have a PC you can be in your room and play the game without having anyone to disturb you. Whereas if you were in front of the TV maybe other would want to watch something else (which happens quite often).

So PC all the way for me. Also the games are much cheaper for PC and you can play most of the older games (either for PC or/and by using simulators).

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Plus if you have a PC you can be in your room and play the game without having anyone to disturb you. Whereas if you were in front of the TV maybe other would want to watch something else (which happens quite often).

It's usually cheaper to get a console and a small TV than a new PC. It's just here in Europe, console games are way more expensive than PC games. Suckage.

You guys should get your own apartments! that way noone wants to use your TV/PC ..  :thumbsup:

Man, how come I didn't think of that earlier? Oh wait, I did. It's just I realized I don't have the money (and I won't have it for quite some time yet). :p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'd just like to point out for all you X-Box users i, as a pc gamer just looked for KotOR 2 on my mates PC... wanna know why? Because and as with all "going gold" things do, they leak onto the web.

There is already (estimated as there is 1 DVD and 4-6 CD's) 8/10 of the files available...

Unlucky Darth Gates, Piraters 1 Gates 0 Pc Users (depending on perspective) X-Box users (No real benefit)

Im personally going to download the soundtrack, ouch, sorry obsidian dudes. But as for the game im leaving that on the web for some other nutter... i want to buy the game and give all the hard workers a payday but i'd just like to point out...

The more anticipated a game is... the more gamers that are interested...

The MORE piracy there will be because you will get a disgruntled pc user doing some naughty stuff :)

Also back to the flame war between PC and X-Box, if you really wanna push a crazy assed mo'fo' into bringing down the X-Box live service (this is NO threat, but can be interpreted as one if you want), stop this war because all someone would have to do is ask "Myth" (well known for bringing down the Msn Servers and X-Box live servers for 3 days in the past, to do it again... because you know what, they prefer PC's :)

O and Btw if you want plug and play mod a X-Box Controller with a Usb Adapter, get an emulater and buy x box games for the pc... big whoop <_<

You guys should get your own apartments! that way noone wants to use your TV/PC ..  :)

Hmmm, let me see......

You could have your own appartment and a girlfriend/boyfriend (depending on player, but in average that should be girlfriend since most players are boys/men) and even kids (some of us are in age where you can have family). Dont think it will go very well buying another appartment just to play games in. :p

You could be to young to buy your own appartment (like most console players probably are :) ), and therefore unable to do so.

Even though PC definitly rules big time you could get a TV for your room though, if you need simplistic game-machines like that. ^_^

<_<  :angry:  ok this is getting childish some gamers perfer pc's some prefer councels who the **** cares! I mean really so what as long as the game comes out on both systems

The point is that some of us will have to wait...

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

<_<  :angry:  ok this is getting childish some gamers perfer pc's some prefer councels who the **** cares! I mean really so what as long as the game comes out on both systems

The point is that some of us will have to wait...

and some of us won't

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

O and Btw if you want plug and play mod a X-Box Controller with a Usb Adapter, get an emulater and buy x box games for the pc... big whoop <_<

That would be the smart thing to do. Best of both worlds. :p

But then we wouldn't get TSL 2 months earlier would we? :)

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

First, Darth Gates doesn't set the date. They may request it, but Emperor Jar-Jar Lucas sets it.

Second, the Xbox doesn't even meet the minimum specs so I don't see how HL2 will show on it till the new consoles. By then if the Cell chip lives up to half of what they are claiming it will HL2 will be on the PS3.

Third, like others have said the PC version will look better and IMO will have better controls. I prefer mouse to controller on RPGs.

Actually the controller makes everything more assible than it would be with a keyboard.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf