The Final Poll

What are you looking forward to the most in KOTOR2?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What are you looking forward to the most in KOTOR2?

• The new dark story
    • The 6 Jedi/Sith Prestige Classes
    • New Feats & Force Powers
    • Returning to Korriban and/or Dantooine
    • Traveling to Onderon/Dxun or Telos
    • T3-M4 actually being an important part of the game
    • The all-new cast
    • Walking the path of the light and stand against the Sith Empire
    • Give into the Darkside and becoming a real [censored]
    • EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Topaz.... just a tip for poll making (w00t) if you remove the all of the above type answer it creates a more interesting poll.... cause you know everyone in this forum is going to like all the new improvements.. the question is which one is the best?

Topaz.... just a tip for poll making  (w00t) if you remove the all of the above type answer it creates a more interesting poll.... cause you know everyone in this forum is going to like all the new improvements.. the question is which one is the best?

Yeah, and in future, be sure to include the horrible maming and torture option to Topaz as well. <_<

manthing2.jpg

Two polls on the same page asking the exact same question...this gotta be a record.

Unfortantly its not. If only it was worth anyones time to ban certain poll makers :devil:"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Story and Characters.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

This is an example of an extremely unfavorable poll.

Please, remove the "EVERYTHING!!!!!!" option the next time!

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

stop saying next time you're encouraging the next time. Better advice: When you're on your deathbed mortally wounded cause one of he numerous poll-haters tracked you down, then we'll make you make one last poll as a dying wish and that one should be this or that

stop saying next time you're encouraging the next time.  Better advice: When you're on your deathbed mortally wounded cause one of he numerous poll-haters tracked you down, then we'll make you make one last poll as a dying wish and that one should be this or that

Sounds good to me. Shall we make it a poll? ^_^

manthing2.jpg

You didn't even have to use the search button to find another poll already in place, it is on the same page as this one. You are an idiot Topaz Quasar and should be banned...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You didn't even have to use the search button to find another poll already in place, it is on the same page as this one.  You are an idiot Topaz Quasar and should be banned...

:lol:

Nice one pixie!

*grabs bucket of popcorn*

Your're not going to take that from him, are you Topaz? Give him the 'ol one-two!

:lol:

manthing2.jpg

Where's the none of the above option?

Am I the only one here that thinks that spending $50 for a game that can only be played once, maybe twice at most, be worth it?

I would say that the game have more replay value than most games. Wether 50 bucks is much is another discussion. But compared to other games Kotor1 was worth the money 10 times over :thumbsup:

How so? I haven't played it but it looks like it is so limited. It limits the character creation choices you can have, it has no multiplayer so you are restricted to what the developers put in, and has no way to officially expand the game or create new aspects of the game while more recent PC games have this feature (i.e. Morrowind, Arcanum, NWN, Dungeon Siege, and such games).

I has the look of a constrained and short game and for $50 it is not worth it.

I look forward to everything...a whole new Kotor experience.

I think the game has about 4 times replay value (at least!) because you do LS & DS Male & Female with a different chacter class each time. With 6 prestige classes, that adds another 2 times in replay value, totaling 6 (minimum) game sessions.