Bastila Shan vs Anakin Skywalker

Who would win? Bastila or Anakin?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win? Bastila or Anakin?

• Bastila could beat that whiny little babywipe Anakin anyday
    • Anakin, losing to Bastila, unthinkable! How dare you think such thoughts!
    • A draw, there is no other answer.
    • Bastila, no Anakin, no Bastila, yes, no. Damn i can't decide.

Well here it is, my 3rd and final just for fun topic.

Bastila Shan vs Anakin Skywalker

Who would win?

I have done this topic mainly because LA have still not given any new info for KOTOR2, and the massive success of my Darth Revan vs Darth Vader topic.

Well, each was taken away by the jedi from at least one parent at a very young age, and trained to be jedi. Though this was by choice.

Each becomes one of the most powerful jedi padawans ever.

Bastla and her Battle Meditation.

Anakin and his destiny.

Each falls to the darkside due to the fact the they each have a lot of pride in their own power, and think it makes them superior. Each comes to realise how wrong this is. (only LS and if she isn't killed for Bastila)

Each is redeemed (only if LS and don't kill her for Bastila)

Well, who do you think would win?

Be honest

I have got to say Bastila, she just seems to be more mature than Anakin, and that gives her the advantage.

P.S. Why o why must LA set a new record for not talking?

Edited by KOTORFanactic

massive success of my Darth Revan vs Darth Vader topic.

Ehh no comment really....

And about topic:

I like Anakin very much but I like Bastila much more! And so I have no other options as to say that I put my trust into Bastila's double yellow saber...

Besides this is like Jennifer Hale vs Hayden Christensen! And Jennifer beats Hayden in EVERY cathegory (esp. beauty and voice)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It depends if either acts strictly out of passion without the self-knowledge of those actions the impulsiveness that could be a fatal flaw. The exception though would be if that passion opens them up to the force in the way Luke Skywalker did with his confrontation of Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi.

It also depends at which level of training each has received, Padawan Anakin Skywalker vs Padawan Bastilla Shan; or [Dark] Jedi Apprentice/Knight Anakin Skywalker vs. Dark Jedi Apprentice Bastilla Shan.

Obi-Wan will beat Anni anyway so maybe he could be a match for her...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Anakin Skywalker by a landslide.

Bastila's only real Force strength is her battle meditation. And while that might help her if she's fighting Anakin in a large scale assault, that doesn't do a thing in one on one combat.

Anakin's vastly superior in fighting ability and strength in the Force.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Anakin Skywalker by a landslide.

Bastila's only real Force strength is her battle meditation.  And while that might help her if she's fighting Anakin in a large scale assault, that doesn't do a thing in one on one combat.

Anakin's vastly superior in fighting ability and strength in the Force.

A few things to consider:

Bastilla could use her meditation to bond with other life forms and just wage a war of attrition against Anakin/Vader, similar to what Jacen Solo (against the Vong/seedship encounter), Joruus C'baoth (controlling villagers on Wayland or pilots accross the galaxy) or Darth Sidious/Palpatine (manipulate Force awareness to hide from the Jedi analoguous to what Vergere did against Luke Skywalker to negate Force attacks or control/manipulate troops) have done.

The only viable counter I could think of is the telekenitic storm that has thus far only been described in the expanded universe but is apparently going to be used by Anakin in Revenge of the Sith.

As for fighting techniques, it has been said Anakin cannot fight well on uneven terrain for whatever reason and has been theorized that Obi-Wan takes advantage of this in the upcoming film as well; so the location of the duel would matter.

Is Anakin in the guise of Darth Vader? Force Lightning/Storm would easily destroy Vader's life support system. If he somehow used the force to remain alive it would surely tax his ability to use the force in other areas.

Anakin easily.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If you have seen or heard anything about Ep3 it would be obvious that Anakin could kill her in less than 3 moves.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I think it would all depend on who would get emotional and make the first mistake. We know that both struggle with their emotions. If you get too emotional in a fight the results can be disasterous.

Anakin would just whine, Bastila would pout and act huffy.

I think someone should just spank the both of them and be over with it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)