What would be your ideal npc

Villan - Someone intelligent and manipulative. Who does not need overwhelming millitary power to gain victories, but instead outmaneuvers his enemies. So it feels like a chess game rather then you against the overwhelming armada with a superweapon (KOTOR1).

NPC - Female in your party who starts out evil and who you can turn, but unlike Bastila or Juhani in one conversation but slowly throughout the game.

I had heard that the orginal concept for Darth Maul was to be a female temptress that slowly lured Anakin down the dark path. Now, THAT'S what I would like to see. I think Gandalf mentioned something like that already. But a dark and powerful temptress would be really cool to see.

Perhaps a nemesis/antithesis for Atris/Altris.

She can be the good girl, then have Mira as the neutral and Darth Cutey-pie (or whatever) as the evil temptress.

It would be like Baldur's Gate 2 with Aerie (good), Jaheira (neutral) and Viconia (evil).

"You shall not pass!"

I KNOW!!!

What if Bastila was the evil choice? She and Revan fell to the dark side again and broke up, and then she's looking for fresh meat and an apprentice.

:D

:rolleyes: You're joking right?.... This isn't an episode of the Sith dating game Darth Gandalf! :D

Cheers!

Villian: T3 would make an awesome villian.....everyone thinks he's a cute and cuddly little utility droid...but then when you're sleeping.... :ph34r:

Since that's so unlikely though, I'd settle an evil female temptress sith.

NPC: Atris will suffice just fine so long as they get her personality right. :rolleyes:

I think a sith temptress would be nice also. Maybe like a cooler version of Viconia from BG series. While I never liked the character interaction system in BG, I have heared that she can be pretty cool and evil in dialogue.

...a floatin' skull wit' a bad attitude that uses the lightsabre wit' his teeth...let's call him "Mortey"... ;)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Evil temptress sith... hmm... that sort of reminds me of Ust' Natha, the handmaiden.

You know, Atris is probably one of the most talked about characters, yet we've never even seen her in a screenshot, (thought maybe one, and it's still up - can't see her face though) and we've not heard a single bit about her.

But yeah... I'm looking forward to seeing who Atris really is. I guess we can all assume she's the "princess," whether more like Bastila or Leia or something totally different. Hopefully something totally different - but the game still needs a princess of some sort to woo ;)

I'm surprised no one's ever mentioned the possibility of fighting over one NPC with another for romance purposes.

Ahh, the glory that is making an ass of yourself. It would be fun - they should have it in the game.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... Amongst our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Cheers!

is impossible for us to describe our ideal npc, 'cause the most important aspect we want is surprise... we want bis to surprise Gromnir. bis should create npcs that maybe at first glance we think is crap or unsuitable... then make us thank you for including 'em. if we is playing a good/lightside character, make us want to bring the dark jedi. if we hate droids, make us wanna have a party full of 'em. if we thinks non-jedi suck, try to make a non-jedi that becomes our favorite joinable npc evar.

give folks what they want is easy and ultimately leads to a good game at best. you wanna make a great game? then you gotta give folks what they didn't know they wanted.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)