Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?

Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

The PC and international versions are not ready yet, and won't be ready until Feb.

The USXbox version is ready, as Obsidian got the code for it months before they got the code for PC and Int'lX.

As a sidenote, could someone explain how the US XPox version is different from any other English-speaking-country XPox version?

did they ever really promise a simultaneous release? i think they said you could "expect" a simultaneous release in Dec\Feb; and it wasn't really a mistake because on xbox.ign.com in the interview the decision was based on completion of a milestone, hell for all we know the xbox version can be done, and for u mad PCers no need to bring us Xboxers down, lol, it might as well get out on one format first, and if it turns out to suck on the xbox, well you just saved urself $50 bucks, plus any upgrades you were considering gettin to play this game, as a matter of fact has anyone even released the min requirements for the PC, they are really givin you guys the short end of the stick, you guys need to get some lube b\c right now LA is givin it to you guys in the behind...

"you show me 5 games for the xbox that I'll enjoy, and I'll fork out the money to get one, otherwise quite with the Go buy An Xbox crap[pyn arsed lines that blasted line is an insult, oh wait just lock this good for nothing thread donr and lock and delete anymore threads dealing with the matter, and obisidian here is an idea, lets just piss off the us xpox owners and ship the game to europe first....... "

1. Ninja Gaiden

2. Halo

3. Splinter Cell

4. Project Gotham Racing 2

5. KotOR if you don't have it, otherwise wait for Fable or Halo 2

I have a question to all you xbox haters or haters in general. Why do you waste your time complaining about how it sucks, instead of playing PC games and forgetting about it? After all a frown takes more muscles than smiling, at least that's what I heard from my wierd uncle.

Evolutionary Development

I have a question to all you xbox haters or haters in general. Why do you waste your time complaining about how it sucks, instead of playing PC games and forgetting about it? After all a frown takes more muscles than smiling, at least that's what I heard from my wierd uncle.

Take on indifference... it takes none to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

The PC and international versions are not ready yet, and won't be ready until Feb.

The USXbox version is ready, as Obsidian got the code for it months before they got the code for PC and Int'lX.

What are your sources?

I fail to see a LA or OE tag under your avatar picture ...

First the Xbox version is not ready, when it is ready the "gone gold" is anounced and we are TWO months from the supposed release date of the North America XBox release date.

drakron.png

i think you all should stop complaining i had no idea there was such a thing as kotor 1 until i saw it in a shop 2 months after release so it is easy to avoid spoilers, ill be playing the game in february because im in the uk

but one thing that does annoy me is that internationaly they will be released at the same time but in america xbox version will be released earlier, but this only annoys me a little bit its not as annoying as those 5 year olds who go on xbox live and swear constantly and have a go at any one (they need to grow up!!!)...ok got a little side tracked but i personally think at least we havent had to wait nearly 3 years for the game (unlike halo 2)

ps. i voted yes

What are your sources?

I fail to see a LA or OE tag under your avatar picture ...

First the Xbox version is not ready, when it is ready the "gone gold" is anounced and we are TWO months from the supposed release date of the North America XBox release date.

Adria knows these things. If she says this is true, then believe it is. And adds another reason why Obsidian should be leaning on LucasArts for them to make a public apology.

Adria knows these things. If she says this is true, then believe it is. And  adds another reason why Obsidian should be leaning on LucasArts for them to make a public apology.

The day LucaArts makes a public apology and admits they screwed up in their marketing campaign is the day....George Lucas admits the whole "Greedo shot first" thing was a monumental mistake. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Adria knows these things. If she says this is true, then believe it is. And  adds another reason why Obsidian should be leaning on LucasArts for them to make a public apology.

The day LucaArts makes a public apology and admits they screwed up in their marketing campaign is the day....George Lucas admits the whole "Greedo shot first" thing was a monumental mistake. :)

Heh...you're probably right.

The way I see it, PC users should stop complaining. What damage is going ot be caused to you by avoiding these forums for a whole two months?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

No, s/he dont.

S/he is just someone that OE (keeping up Black Isle tradiction) made a moderator, they dont disclose their project status to s/he and neither does LucasArts.

If the Xbox version was completed it would have gone gold since its ONLY completed when the golden data disk is sent to the copiers, until then its always unfinished builds of the game subject to final aproval.

Having a mod tag means nothing, Bladk Isle given those out like candy ...

drakron.png

The way I see it, PC users should stop complaining. What damage is going ot be caused to you by avoiding these forums for a whole two months?

But...but...what else am I supposed to do for 2 months? I think LucasArts should have to pay for my entertainment expenses then since they're making me have a social life for 2 months. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

But...but...what else am I supposed to do for 2 months? I think LucasArts should have to pay for my entertainment expenses then since they're making me have a social life for 2 months. ;)

;)

No, s/he dont.

S/he is just someone that OE (keeping up Black Isle tradiction) made a moderator, they dont disclose their project status to s/he and neither does LucasArts.

If the Xbox version was completed it would have gone gold since its ONLY completed when the golden data disk is sent to the copiers, until then its always unfinished builds of the game subject to final aproval.

Having a mod tag means nothing, Bladk Isle given those out like candy ...

D00d, Bioware invited Adria to E3. Whether you like it or not, she has industry contacts. Meh. <_<

I abandoned Black Isle forums before it reach the state were I would be given one.

Some of us remenber what happened around the time BioWare put up their forums up in Black Isle forums, it was not pretty.

And Servent of Eru, those kind of things are not "contacts" since its relative common to companies to invite sites to their special events, let alone a E3 booth.

Also I dont think they PAID for her voyage and staying that some companies (such as EA) do with means is "if you happen to be here we let you watch stuff" ... and its certainly not "lets send progress reports".

drakron.png

As a sidenote, could someone explain how the US XPox version is different from any other English-speaking-country XPox version?

Different Video output systems NTSC versus PAL and some minor ones meaning the International versions have to be adapted/optimised for these systems.

I don't like usernames is pretty much on the money, also its common there is a subtitle language choice of english, french and german (italian and spanish also tend to be options) so they have to translate all the dialogue and implement the "select language" system.

drakron.png

I use my Xbox for playing....

I suppose I have now received a life, for I no longer care about this game as much as I used to. But that aside, I feel sorry for you pc'ers who have, as you claim, been lied to. However, I don't see the point of harboring the Xbox version until the Pc one is out, and for those of you concerned with spoilers, if KotOR related forums are your only bag, then I feel sorry for you.

I suppose I should leave with stolen and used pints while I can. I will leave you with one word:

Pansies.

....with myself.

I voted 'yes', so I can laugh at the PCer's sabotage of the X-Boxers good fortune and urinate on their hopes and dreams.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?