Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?

Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

As a sidenote, could someone explain how the US XPox version is different from any other English-speaking-country XPox version?

Different Video output systems NTSC versus PAL and some minor ones meaning the International versions have to be adapted/optimised for these systems.

I don't like usernames is pretty much on the money, also its common there is a subtitle language choice of english, french and german (italian and spanish also tend to be options) so they have to translate all the dialogue and implement the "select language" system.

Thanks, guys (/gal).

some of you people need to get real. Yes it sucks that it's delayed. I really doubt they are doing it out of greed. Something tells me LA would LOVE to have a xmas release for both platforms.

These things happen. The game has to be coded for Xbox then ported to PC.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. Petitions won't magically make the game be finished, and there's no legal ground to sue. Not a chance in hell. Suck it up and deal and quit complaining. It sucks, but there's not a damn thing you can do and all the whining is childish.

Yah, but the "simultaneous release" that seems to have dissapeared was a major incentive for the game. In fact, it was something they pushed. It was delayed...that's dissapointing, but ok. However, they broke trust.