The All Things Political Topic - Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you

Elerond

Yeah, tetanus and whooping cough are combined into one shot here too and 100% free. That shot didnt bother me but the Shingles felt like I got punched in the arm. My elderly sister was riding my ass about getting the Shingles vaccine (its recommended at 50yo here and Im already two years past that). She wasnt vaccinated and caught it and said it was the worst pain ever. Then she convinced herself that one of her older friends died from catching it and the pain was too much. I think my physical was free too...they didnt even ask for a copay and I havent gotten any bill yet. :shrugz:

Shingrix vaccination is not covered here by government's vaccination program, because it is determined to have excessive price and bad availability, but public hospitals give it free to high risk patients because even though Shingrix's is expensive they have determined that it is cheaper to vaccinate people than take care of them after shingles onsets.

Private health insurance cover cost of all vaccinations outside of government vaccination program (for example yearly influenza vaccinations)

• Like 1

fyi

Reduced Drug Prices, Enhanced Medicare Benefits Underthe Inflation Reduction ActFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs)October 5, 2022

People with Medicare could also save money on vaccines. Starting January 1, 2023, Part
D-covered adult vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization
Practices (ACIP), including the shingles and Tetanus-Diphtheria-Whooping Cough
vaccines, will be available with no deductible and no cost-sharing to people with
Medicare prescription drug coverage.

Beginning in 2025, people with Medicare Part D won’t pay more than $2,000 per year in
out-of-pocket costs for covered Part D drugs (and for subsequent years, this amount will
be indexed by inflation). Part D enrollees will also be able to choose to pay their out-ofpocket Part D costs in monthly amounts spread over the plan year.

am thinking this is exact the kinda thing democrats should have been stressing before the midterms and would do well to focus 'pon in the next couple years, 'cause the changes highlighted direct impacts older white voters with lower or fixed incomes. as a  group, those old, white and not rich people is current voting +80% republican. as such, every republican Congressman and Presidential candidate who were opposed to the inflation reduction act (which admitted does little to reduce inflation) should be getting lambasted by democrats.

good news for republicans is democrats has a difficult time crafting and communicating a coherent message which resonates. 

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Trump team finds two documents with classified markings in a Florida storage unit

Two documents with classified markings were found in a Florida storage unit during a search by a team hired by former President Donald Trump’s lawyers, a person familiar with the situation told CNN.

am curious how exact one goes about hiring a team to search for and handle classified documents. we would assume the folks with the necessary security clearance would be working for the government. 

perhaps boris & natasha?

btw, am not actual suggesting anything nefarious, but am nevertheless puzzled.  our admitted extreme limited experience with classified material is you treat those kinda documents with similar safety protocols as downed powerlines, but instead o' calling 9-1-1, the feds is the persons you inform asap. do not touch or move the document and definite do not read. do not wait to communicate to feds your discovery. do not share info o' your discovery with anybody but feds unless you dislike somebody very much and want them to endure a lengthy intelligence interview. 

maybe there were an entry for this kinda service back in the day with the old yellow pages directories, but if so we do not recollect such and am having difficulty imagining there is much need for this job outside o' government.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

5 hours ago, Gromnir said:

Trump team finds two documents with classified markings in a Florida storage unit

Two documents with classified markings were found in a Florida storage unit during a search by a team hired by former President Donald Trump’s lawyers, a person familiar with the situation told CNN.

am curious how exact one goes about hiring a team to search for and handle classified documents. we would assume the folks with the necessary security clearance would be working for the government. 

perhaps boris & natasha?

btw, am not actual suggesting anything nefarious, but am nevertheless puzzled.  our admitted extreme limited experience with classified material is you treat those kinda documents with similar safety protocols as downed powerlines, but instead o' calling 9-1-1, the feds is the persons you inform asap. do not touch or move the document and definite do not read. do not wait to communicate to feds your discovery. do not share info o' your discovery with anybody but feds unless you dislike somebody very much and want them to endure a lengthy intelligence interview. 

maybe there were an entry for this kinda service back in the day with the old yellow pages directories, but if so we do not recollect such and am having difficulty imagining there is much need for this job outside o' government.

HA! Good Fun!

If I understood this correctly, the justice department has two goons (hired by Trump) word for where the missing documents were found, not observed or confirmed by anyone else?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

51 minutes ago, Gorth said:

If I understood this correctly, the justice department has two goons (hired by Trump) word for where the missing documents were found, not observed or confirmed by anyone else?

well, it's not as if doj need take the word o' the two goons. is even possible the individuals hired possess credentials beyond question, but even if the doj trusts the goons, it don't mean they necessarily believe all classified documents has been returned or that there is zero possibility o' more classified docs at bedminster or trump tower... or mar a lago for that matter.

the thing is, in spite o' what you maybe hear from tv, or the internet, is not so ez to obtain a search warrant, and if the feds had probable cause to search other than mar-a-lago, or to search mar-a-lago once more, they likely woulda' done so already rather than allowing trump's folks time to bury evidence deeper... perhaps in the coffin with ivana in new jersey?

IF the doj discovers more classified documents in places already searched, (most likely 'cause somebody eventual squeals to save their own arse,) then the fact the goons and trump people has presumably avowed via sworn affidavits they is unaware o' more classified, then future revelations would likely be strong evidence there has been additional obstruction.

doesn't hurt a doj case to have trump folks make additional claims before a court.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

https://news.yahoo.com/china-reverses-harshest-covid-19-132337745.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

The CCP is basically reversing its "zero Covid " policy after demonstrably failing to stop the virus. There own  vaccines  lacked efficacy and all the lockdowns did was lead to less natural immunity 

I was pleasantly surprised to see Chinese people thinking for themselves and we witnessed some protests against the failed lockdowns

But what an epic failure from the CCP and there " zero Covid " policy  :grin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, HoonDing said:

Feels really good when you can put those silly Asian people down, doesn't it Bruce

The effect of the Codex in real time.

• Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah, our stupid morons are trying to score political brownie points at the expense of everyone else. Bunch of incompetent assclowns we're stuck with until 2024. *sigh*

• Sad 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

2 hours ago, Hurlshort said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63899465

Brittney Griner is free! This is tremendously good news. 

fox news

read the article or don't, but as usual we highly recommend scrolling through the comments section following the article. 

am personal disappointed paul whelan remains behind bars, but given russian election interference efforts which focused on creating greater racial friction in the US am not shocked mr. whelan remains incarcerated. however, our displeasure regarding mr. whelan's situation most certain don't result in the kinda reaction you see from fox news followers. 

am also gonna suggest it is a mistake to read fox comments just to feel better about not being as stoopid or bigoted as the fox community. sure, is understandable to be angered and dismissive o' such folks, but writing 'em off as "deplorables," and maybe posting something on the interweb 'bout how terrible is them ain't gonna solve anything. those fox comments ain't all bots and am suspecting only a small % self identify as white supremacists. 

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

I did like this one "Biden only does things for political reasons." .  Also a guy posting with a username "86biden..harris", bit risky.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

6 minutes ago, majestic said:

I don't see any comments on the article. Is the comment section hidden from us dirty foreigners, or am I finally going completely blind? :p

gonna assume you scrolled down past all the annoying advertising and sponsored links?

if you cannot see, am suspecting is more likely a browser issue than a dirty foreigners thing as it looks like even dirty kanadians is able to view. 

HA! Good Fun!

2 minutes ago, Gromnir said:

gonna assume you scrolled down past all the annoying advertising and sponsored links?

if you cannot see, am suspecting is more likely a browser issue than a dirty foreigners thing as it looks like even dirty kanadians is able to view. 

HA! Good Fun!

Well, yes. Or rather, no, because this is how the end of the article looks like:

lCdTAfK.png

Tried it with Firefox and Edge, both with and without ad-blockers. Malcador doesn't have an EU-cookie policy issue that is potentially the cause for this. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gromnir said:

HA! Good Fun!

To be fair, I can't see anything either, though I do block alot of **** aswell. But generally alot of stuff is actually blocked from this side of the pond because of our GDPR laws and similar. Y'all yanks don't like to mess with that :p

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

2 minutes ago, Azdeus said:

To be fair, I can't see anything either, though I do block alot of **** aswell. But generally alot of stuff is actually blocked from this side of the pond because of our GDPR laws and similar. Y'all yanks don't like to mess with that :p

makes sense. as we note, there is a whole lotta advertising between the article and the comments:

Sponsored Stories You May Like
Recommended by
50 Reasons Why The 50's Were The Greatest Time To Grow Up
See Why This 1 Day Shower Remodel Is Sweeping The Nation
The Best Men's Shoes for Walking and Standing All Day
ED Treatment For As Little As $2/Dose
Volvo EX90's Prices Might Surprise You
50 Reasons Why The 50's Were The Greatest Time To Grow Up
See Why This 1 Day Shower Remodel Is Sweeping The Nation
ED Treatment For As Little As $2/Dose
Rexmd.com
Totally Fake - The 35 Most Fake Reality Shows People Actually Believed Were Real
Totally Fake - The 35 Most Fake Reality Shows People Actually Believed Were Real
YourDIY
[Photos] Green Screen Photos That Unmask Hollywood
[Photos] Green Screen Photos That Unmask Hollywood
Definition
Top US Men's Surgeon: Do This Once Daily To 'Shrink' Enlarged Prostate
Top US Men's Surgeon: Do This Once Daily To 'Shrink' Enlarged Prostate
prostanews.com
Totally Awkward Magazine Covers People Regret Ever Doing
Totally Awkward Magazine Covers People Regret Ever Doing
Definition
Average Retirement Savings By Age: Are You Normal?
Average Retirement Savings By Age: Are You Normal?
SmartAsset
[Gallery] If Your Dog Does This You Should Call an Expert
[Gallery] If Your Dog Does This You Should Call an Expert
Lifestyle A2Z
Neither Trump nor Biden? Polls show where voters stand in support of top 2024 presidential contendersNeither Trump nor Biden? Polls show where voters stand in support of top 2024 presidential contenders
Neither Trump nor Biden? Polls show where voters stand in support of top 2024 presidential contenders
Karl Rove fumes that Trump lost Georgia Senate race for the GOP: 'We got our clock cleaned'Karl Rove fumes that Trump lost Georgia Senate race for the GOP: 'We got our clock cleaned'
Karl Rove fumes that Trump lost Georgia Senate race for the GOP: 'We got our clock cleaned'
Texas launches task force with K9s, drones to stop illegal immigrant ‘gotaways’ amid spike in numbersTexas launches task force with K9s, drones to stop illegal immigrant ‘gotaways’ amid spike in numbers
Texas launches task force with K9s, drones to stop illegal immigrant ‘gotaways’ amid spike in numbers
The 2023 XC40 Recharge All Electric SUV Has Arrived. See The Prices, Sales & More
The 2023 XC40 Recharge All Electric SUV Has Arrived. See The Prices, Sales & More
Search ads
20+ Most Famous Magic Tricks Finally Explained
20+ Most Famous Magic Tricks Finally Explained
YourBump
Taking certain mental health meds for a while?
Taking certain mental health meds for a while?
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.

sponsored by ABI Attachments
Atv/Utv Attachment: One Tool Does It All
Renovate & Harrow Dry Lots & Pastures
Renovate & Harrow Dry Lots & Pastures
Prepare Soil For Seeding, Food Plots & Gardens!
Prepare Soil For Seeding, Food Plots & Gardens!
Maintain & Repair Horse & Off-Road Trails!
Maintain & Repair Horse & Off-Road Trails!
Learn More
Grade Gravel Driveways & Parking Lots!
Grade Gravel Driveways & Parking Lots!
Groom & Renovate Horse Arenas & Round Pens!
Groom & Renovate Horse Arenas & Round Pens!
Urologist - Most Men With An Enlarged Prostate Don't Know This Simple Solution
Urologist - Most Men With An Enlarged Prostate Don't Know This Simple Solution
healthy-trends.org
Throat Phlegm? Your Body Is Trying To Tell You Something
Throat Phlegm? Your Body Is Trying To Tell You Something
SANE Solution
2023's Top All Inclusive Resorts, Vacation Deals & More
2023's Top All Inclusive Resorts, Vacation Deals & More
Vacations | Search Ads
Biden says ‘more important things’ than border visit, despite 59 trips to Delaware, 8 stops for ice creamBiden says ‘more important things’ than border visit, despite 59 trips to Delaware, 8 stops for ice cream
Biden says ‘more important things’ than border visit, despite 59 trips to Delaware, 8 stops for ice cream
Biden admin fumes as end of military vaccine mandate appears imminentBiden admin fumes as end of military vaccine mandate appears imminent
Biden admin fumes as end of military vaccine mandate appears imminent
Biden says Russia treating Paul Whelan case differently for 'illegitimate reasons': 'We are not giving up'Biden says Russia treating Paul Whelan case differently for 'illegitimate reasons': 'We are not giving up'
Biden says Russia treating Paul Whelan case differently for 'illegitimate reasons': 'We are not giving up'
Kirkland Products That Are Actually Big Brands In Disguise
Kirkland Products That Are Actually Big Brands In Disguise
New Arena
[Photos] 22 Inappropriate Red Carpet Moments
[Photos] 22 Inappropriate Red Carpet Moments
12Up
Let's See Where You Score On The Autism Spectrum Test
Let's See Where You Score On The Autism Spectrum Test
Quizzable.com
[Photos] 52 Funny Photos of Malfunctioning Cats
[Photos] 52 Funny Photos of Malfunctioning Cats
12Up
Worst Colleges Ranked By Alumni "California Tops List"
Worst Colleges Ranked By Alumni "California Tops List"
Bon Voyaged
[Gallery] 27 Most Famous Women To Ever Cameo On 'Seinfeld', Take A Look
[Gallery] 27 Most Famous Women To Ever Cameo On 'Seinfeld', Take A Look
History A2Z
Sponsored Stories
California Will Cover Homeowners Cost to Install Solar and Battery Backup if You Live in Sloughhouse
financedaily.org
Kia - Brand New and Affordable
All Things Auto
Major Celebrities We Have Lost In 2022 So Far
https://moneyplusinvesting.com/
Here Are 23 of the Coolest Gifts For This 2022
Best Tech Trend
The new Chevrolet Bolt (Take a look at the prices)
Chevrolet Bolt | Search ads
Land Rover's Gorgeous New Lineup Leaves Nothing To The Imagination
Auto Insider | Search Ads
Recommended by
More From Fox News
Herschel Walker just wrote Donald Trump's political obituary
Fox News
SHUT THEM DOWN: More Chinese secret police stations reportedly found, prompting call for consulate closures
Fox News
LAURA INGRAHAM: Can you believe we live in a society where there's such a thing as doll propaganda?
Fox News
Elon Musk tells Jack Dorsey 'important' Twitter files were 'hidden' from bosses, suggests some were 'deleted'
Fox News
With Neymar back and feeling good, Brazil as dangerous as ever
Fox News
High-ranking military official called to resign after targeting mom upset over pansexuality posters at school
Fox News
More From Fox News
Family of fallen officer Brian Sicknick snubs McConnell, McCarthy at Jan. 6 event
Family of fallen officer Brian Sicknick snubs McConnell, McCarthy at Jan. 6 event
Brittney Griner swap for Russia 'Merchant of Death' is trading an 'elephant for a fly': Ex-FBI official
Brittney Griner swap for Russia 'Merchant of Death' is trading an 'elephant for a fly': Ex-FBI official
Democrats push firearms purchasing ban for people who voluntarily give up their 2A rights
Democrats push firearms purchasing ban for people who voluntarily give up their 2A rights
Olivia Wilde returns to Instagram with a bikini picture following Harry Styles split
Olivia Wilde returns to Instagram with a bikini picture following Harry Styles split
World Cup turning into a superstar showcase as bracket narrows
World Cup turning into a superstar showcase as bracket narrows
Florida man arrested after having public sex with a dog, damaging church nativity scene
Florida man arrested after having public sex with a dog, damaging church nativity scene
Navy to begin accepting more recruits from lowest aptitude percentile amid deepening recruiting crisis
Navy to begin accepting more recruits from lowest aptitude percentile amid deepening recruiting crisis
Shania Twain would 'flatten her boobs' to keep abusive stepfather away: 'Didn’t want to be a girl in my house'
Shania Twain would 'flatten her boobs' to keep abusive stepfather away: 'Didn’t want to be a girl in my house'
Buccaneers' Tom Brady had reporters laughing with sarcastic response to stunning win vs. Saints
Buccaneers' Tom Brady had reporters laughing with sarcastic response to stunning win vs. Saints

HA! Good Fun!

• Gasp! 2

9 minutes ago, majestic said:

Well, yes. Or rather, no, because this is how the end of the article looks like:

lCdTAfK.png

Tried it with Firefox and Edge, both with and without ad-blockers. Malcador doesn't have an EU-cookie policy issue that is potentially the cause for this. :)

I guess Fox only wants North Americans to comment or read.  I used my VPN to connect to a  Stuttgart server (in time to see Kraftwerk) and I wasn't able to see comments, disabled it and refreshed and they eventually loaded.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gromnir said:

makes sense. as we note, there is a whole lotta advertising between the article and the comments:

HA! Good Fun!

Never change Florida man, never change

• Haha 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Minor local issue and musings: a 'concerned' parent complained to the Viennese school council because the school his son attends segregates classes based on religion. There's one class with catholics and orthodox christians, and one class with all other relgious minorities and those who are non-denominational.

I myself am Lutheran, which here is a religious minority (behind muslims and orthodox christians), and indeed, I too, have experienced segregation: I was always in classes that had all other Luterhans if there were any, as well as other religious minorities. I fully understand that we cannot be allowed to fill the catholics' heads with heretical nonsense, that always seemed fair. Imagine, our priests are allowed to marry, if something were to happen to the catholic celibacy...

Well, all joking aside, as I am Luterhan in name only, the real reason for the segretation is not that the schools are racist, but it is simply a matter of expedience, and one where the fault lies largely with the untoward influence the catholic church still holds over politics, particularily over our conservative party (who formerly called themselves 'christian-social' party before switching their moniker to 'people's' party).

Since every school has to educate its students about the invisible sky fairies they believe in, or at least nominally should believe in, and most students are catholics, schools generally have a dedicated teacher at hand to tell them about the catholic invisible sky fairy. Teachers of the muslims, orthodox and lutheran invisible sky fairy however, have to teach at several schools, and it is much easier to find free time slots when the minorities are all in the same class, because otherwise one runs into an issue that I also experienced, namely that we'd start a day at school later, because the first class was about the catholic sky fairy, and our sky fairy classes were after everyone else went home, or worse, sometime in the afternoon.

So, it was coming home from school, doing homework, and going back to school to learn about our special sky fairy. Except... they're apparently all the same invisible sky fairy anyway, making this even sillier than I ever imagined it to be when I was a lot younger. :shrugz:

Clearly, there's one ideal solution to this issue: remove religion from the curriculum and replace it with ethics, and change the curriculum to include knowledge about a broad range of religions, rather than just one. Alas, such left-wing commie heresy will never happen. The complaints would be endless, from catholics, muslims and orthodox christians alike. So, sky fairy segreation it shall be, forevermore.

Edited by majestic
  • Like 1

takes up much space, so am apologizing, but we will copy/pate the current top o' the comments portion.

Skooter1st
33 minutes ago

Biden should have let Russia keep the freak with tattoos who has already shown her hatred and disrespect for America.

AH33
21 minutes ago

You think that people with tattoos are freaks? Many many veterans also have tattoos and not just military ones.

KeithS70051
33 minutes ago

She’s FREE. Free to choose to live in any country she chooses. I wonder where she’ll go. Certainly it won’t be America, will it?

it's-ame,mario!
34 minutes ago

A pot head for a gun dealer?

Potato Joe's decision I'm sure.

AH33
20 minutes ago

Do you know NOBODY who smokes marijuna??? 

CBDC_Is_Slavery
34 minutes ago

Hey Vlad buddy, you gotta help me out here.  My poll numbers are sagging among my base.  Thanks buddy, I owe you one.

WVa464
34 minutes ago

Another embarrassment for this country!!  Exchange a deadly arms dealer and leave an American Marine behind to gain points with the LBGTQ community!! Unbelievable!!

bigweldsteve
34 minutes ago

Biden deserts american service people in foreign countries again.  We should have deserted Biden a long time ago.

censoredallthetime
34 minutes ago

Jesuits love funding both sides of war

dawgie84
34 minutes ago

Grinder will be kneeling the first time on the floor, the basketball court also🥹

tc1838
34 minutes ago

I can’t tell if Griner is a male or a female, and is married to a woman! Biden really got this one out of prison, and left a US Marine?!!!!

localboy41
35 minutes ago

President of the United States of America leaves a Veteran behind to bring a convicted criminal home.....that tells you something. democrats hate the military all who served! 

jollyjohnny
36 minutes ago

It’s easy to see how un-American Fox is because you have a story about someone getting released from a Russian prison, an American, And all they can do is run negative stories. Paul was convicted of espionage so trading for him is gonna cost the USA a lot more than just one person.

coolneil
36 minutes ago

Disgusting.... Democrats don't care about real American's! 

md,mph,phd
33 minutes ago

Whelan was dishonorably discharged after being court martialed. 

mistersmee924
35 minutes ago

We needed to get the America-hating pervert back. Leave the veteran. This is the Obama/Biden philosophy in a nutshell.

jaybo807
35 minutes ago

Conservatives worship God and liberals worship gay. I didn't used to believe it but the proof has been forced on us the past decade. 

DiogenesNJ
35 minutes ago

the difference is that she (?) broke russian law and got caught; he is just a political prisoner

harris1260
36 minutes ago

If you read Whelan's background it appears he isn't the most honorable ex-Marine.  For example, he didn't get an honorable discharge because he got caught stealing and he's been known to be lie about his experiences on resumes to get jobs.  His trip to Russia when he got arrested seemed a little fishy too.

en0ughn0w
36 minutes ago

---Similar to trading 4 terrorist Generals for a deviant deserter.

bidenbabbles
36 minutes ago

We could have traded Fauci for both prisoners

BubfromTexas
36 minutes ago

I guess now we know what was more important than visiting the border.

bob0808
36 minutes ago

she couldn't stand for the very sa
me flag that stood up for her! 
Let's go Griner!!!
Let's go Brandon!!!

morgenster7
37 minutes ago

Biden gets totally played by a hostile foreign government - again.

ranger1971
37 minutes ago

Way to go  Brandon keep catering to your alphabet buddies.

kilowattt245
37 minutes ago

This was not a fair trade.

In fact, it was the worst trade I ever seen.

An arms dealer who traded with the Taliban weapons that killed Americans soldiers for a non-violent person is not even close to a fair trade.

She is freed...but maybe at the cost of the arms dealer going back into business again trading weapons with the Taliban.

callmecupcake574
37 minutes ago

Lets see if she stands for the American flag now. 🇺🇸

unclelare940
37 minutes ago

Too bad Russia didn’t execute her. 

hunting196
54 minutes ago

Was it for black votes biden ??

johnnyknows
54 minutes ago

Leave No Man Behind

44bnd
54 minutes ago

so Biden and Griner are responsible for the release of death

cfoss57
54 minutes ago

So we trade someone who is a world wide threat, for someone who is only a threat inside the paint! 

Classic Biden move. 

But I guess she is a better swap than the bergdahl travesty.

etc.

HA! Good Fun!

• Sad 2

Best of the lot is the guy who has an issue with Jesuits.

• Haha 1

I'm not so certain anymore as to US sites blocking us from viewing comments because of GDPR asmuch as saving themselves the embarrASSment really 😂

Edited by Azdeus
  • Haha 2