Random video game news... may the dice be with you!

Gorth

Is it just me or is this trailer really oddly assembled? Like they just slapped a couple random sequences together? 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

35 minutes ago, HoonDing said:

Is that a man?

No its a women 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Lexx said:

Is it just me or is this trailer really oddly assembled? Like they just slapped a couple random sequences together? 😄

Is that not typical for the genre? To highlight early main story beats, without spoiling late-game too much, and the differences from the previous game in the series. In this case, transforming into the summoned demons.
Several Baoynettas within one game sound like fun (thought that the red witch was Jeanne at first). The new MC somehow reminds of Nero with that jacket and the hook.

16 minutes ago, Hawke64 said:

The new MC somehow reminds of Nero with that jacket and the hook.

That may be a purposeful nod, given how much DNA DMC and Bayonetta share.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

8 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

It was interesting to me to read that the DLC's wound up costing more than the three base games combined.

That's not that uncommon with games with lots of DLCs. Obviously stupid if the DLCs are never on sale, like in that case.

If there is one thing we need more of in games then it's monetization, alright.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

19 hours ago, MrBrown said:

Isn't John Riccitiello the old EA boss? I'm sure the name sounds familiar. In which case, I'm not surprised.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, Keyrock said:

@LadyCrimson's new favorite game?

Yeah, I've been looking forward to that one. I thought it was going to release last month but it was this month, and then we bought Tiny Tina so not sure if I'll play it right at release day (which I think is  tomorrow?).
I'll definitely be buying/playing it soon, tho.  😁

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

On 7/16/2022 at 5:15 AM, MrBrown said:

Hm, he may be on to something.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, Conan Exiles battlepass is officially going to be the FOMO "grind it now or miss out forever" type of deal, with ditto rotating cash shop.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/440900/announcements/detail/3358013033289159770

Bloody shame, but I guess at least I got my money's worth out of the game. Might have to see if I can't lock down a version so I can avoid all this crap as I don't think there's really anything out there that kinda can take its place.

• Sad 4