Random Video gamE newS

4 hours ago, BruceVC said:

Its an expansion, 20 hours or so in  length  and for high level characters from level 17 onwards and continues after the original campaign 

3 Chapters each 20 hours or so

"The campaign will be split into three parts, each around 20 hours in the length. "

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

20 minutes ago, Azdeus said:

3 Chapters each 20 hours or so

"The campaign will be split into three parts, each around 20 hours in the length. "

Nice catch, even better :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I am nearly done with Sunless Sea, its been a great journey and the game is very entertaining but I have spent 80 hours on it and I am happy to move on now 

I played about 30 minutes of Hitman and then realized I dont  want to play a game where I need to constantly sneak around and use disguises. So I uninstalled it :thumbsup:

Im seriously considering playing  NWN:EE with loads of Mods added but I havent finished studying  so maybe I should do that first 

• Gasp! 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Guild Wars 2 live stream sometime today, with previews and info about the third expansion 'End of Dragons'... I'm mostly curious about the new elite class specializations atm, but that might of course change once we get to actually know something (like anything???) about what they have planned. So far, afaik, the only two things that are certain are it's in Cantha (a Far East inspired part of the game world) and there will be new elite specs. Personal guess is, a lot of the action is going to be underwater. Based on new skimmer (the aquatic mount) abilities, promised visual upgrades to legendary underwater weapons and last but not least, the last living Elder Dragon is supposedly an underwater dragon living in Cantha.

Just a teaser trailer from a year ago (i.e. just a mood setter, no useful info)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• Gasp! 1

John Milton 

https://www.axios.com/activision-blizzard-walkout-harassment-lawsuit-fefa807b-107e-41e2-a6e2-78a086119e04.html

https://www.polygon.com/22595703/activision-blizzard-employee-protest-walk-out-lawsuit

Employees at Activision Blizzard will hold a walkout Wednesday in protest of widespread harassment allegations across the company, a spokesperson on behalf of the group told Axios.

The lawsuit, filed July 22 by the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH), described a company culture that allowed for gender-based discrimination and “constant sexual harassment.” A two-year investigation into the company alleged that women were held back from promotions for various reasons, including the possibility that they may eventually take maternity leave, and that female employees were subject to “derogatory comments about rape” and other demeaning behaviors.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."