The Political Thread - Burlamaqui edition

Amentep

Fireworks.

The (outgoing) Republican House majority - Trump's own party - did not give him the funding for the wall for the past two years. I am not sure why he expected the incoming DEMOCRATIC House majority would give him what even the Republican majority had refused to give him.   Especially when Democratic constituents turned out at record rate and voted for them with the expectation that the Democratic MAJORITY in the House will OBSTRUCT Trump (as Republicans had obstructed Obama for years.)

Edited by ktchong

Tanks in 30, Nukes in 50

tank.jpg

too bad they can't work it.

Maybe he should've worked harder.

Work harder for whom? Exchange more time for a paycheck slashed by 30 or more percent, meanwhile international labor drive down wages and quality of life while financial capital swells? Is the middle class supposed to shut up and be happy they're saddled with the debt of the oligarchy?

Fireworks.

The (outgoing) Republican House majority - Trump's own party - did not give him the funding for the wall for the past two years. I am not sure why he expected the incoming DEMOCRATIC House majority would give him what even the Republican majority had refused to give him.   Especially when Democratic constituents turned out at record rate and voted for them with the expectation that the Democratic MAJORITY in the House will OBSTRUCT Trump (as Republicans had obstructed Obama for years.)

This is somehow just desserts for Obama, as we owe previous presidents any tears? Enough of this pretending elections are valid anymore, shut down the government now, so when the people can't get their gibmedats at the end of the month and their Christmas never comes, they stop watching TV and riot in the cities. Put an end to the bread and gayms now, and build the wall with DoD money anyhow. Its been clear Democrats have never accepted Trump, because Republicans never accepted Obama, because because, so just end the pretense of Democracy already and stop this retarded ride to nowhere. Take a lead from a certain Democrat: if the House has made their decision, let them try to enforce it.

HELL.png

Edited by Cpl Halsbart

I know its in for you guys total gibberish but I think you can get it just from visuals :)

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Would be curious to see how widespread that feeling is,  but that guy's party doesn't even sit in the legislature.  Also apparently he takes money from some wealthy family, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

UK's governmental institutions seem to be slightly more intolerant of gross incompetence, than American ones. Not by much, mind you, but still.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The one thing I love about the nu age migrants is they want to move to the US even though they seem to absolutely hate it.

Remember when immigrants to the US wanted to move there because of the 'Amerikan dream'? Now, too many (not all)   immigrants seem to feel entitled. They've been fed too much of the SJW Nazi brainwashing juice.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/sexting-scandal-mp-andrew-griffiths-has-whip-reinstated-and-will-back-prime-minister-in-no-a4015836.html

MPs have reacted with fury after a Theresa May loyalist who was stripped of the Tory whip after sending lewd text messages to two barmaids had it restored hours before the crucial confidence vote.

Married father Andrew Griffiths, 48, also resigned as small business minister in July after it was revealed he had sent 2,000 sexual texts to barmaid Imogen Treharne and a friend in just 21 days, weeks after the birth of his first child.

2000 in 21 days, damn.

RNC's Deputy Finance Chair has been sentenced to three years in prison for campaign finance violations and lying to Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-ex-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-arrives-at-court/2018/12/12/df6bd95e-fe20-11e8-a17e-162b712e8fc2_story.html?utm_term=.190c1929b793

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

RNC's Deputy Finance Chair has been sentenced to three years in prison for campaign finance violations and lying to Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-ex-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-arrives-at-court/2018/12/12/df6bd95e-fe20-11e8-a17e-162b712e8fc2_story.html?utm_term=.190c1929b793

That link doesn't work when I click it in the post (gets stuck loading), but when I quote (in order to see the full thing) and copy and paste, it works. The forums link shortening function doesn't like the link I guess...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/sexting-scandal-mp-andrew-griffiths-has-whip-reinstated-and-will-back-prime-minister-in-no-a4015836.html

MPs have reacted with fury after a Theresa May loyalist who was stripped of the Tory whip after sending lewd text messages to two barmaids had it restored hours before the crucial confidence vote.

Married father Andrew Griffiths, 48, also resigned as small business minister in July after it was revealed he had sent 2,000 sexual texts to barmaid Imogen Treharne and a friend in just 21 days, weeks after the birth of his first child.

2000 in 21 days, damn.

He needs to work on his game.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

For the Tories no confidence votes can only happen once a year, so she's now safe until Dec 13 2019, assuming she doesn't resign in the interim. Even if she had lost it would only have resulted in Prime Minister Alexander B de Pfeiffel Johnson or whoever instead of May. Personally I want PM Michael Gove, simply because he looks like Evil Harry Potter.

The government itself might not last that long though, given there's no way the DUP will support May's Brexit plan and she needs them for Supply and Confidence. If that happens another general election might be unavoidable.

• Like 1

Tulsi Gabbard: "I'm Seriously Considering" Running for President in 2020:

Tulsi Gabbard visited New Hampshire last week as an early contender of the 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary race:

A big plus: She is 37 years old!  Seriously have had enough of old farts who should be in retiring centers instead of the White House or Congress.

Edited by ktchong