The Political Thread - Burlamaqui edition

Amentep

I thought she should have ran for president last time. I'd vote for her.

I don't know how much of a chance she has though as some rank and file Dems may still be upset for her not sticking with Clinton in 2016 and the fact that she's not Christian and I believe is a also vegetarian

Free games updated 3/4/21

Another example of "Go Woke, go broke"

Sad that such an institution goes down the tubes.

Boy scouts america bankruptcy/

If not ‘going woke’ means ignoring the allegations of misconduct, then I don’t think you have any idea what ‘going woke’ means. The article (despite it being breitbart) doesn’t say anything about the reforms (or ‘going woke’) being responsible, just being saddled with a large amount of lawsuits.

https://www.vox.com/vox-sentences/2018/12/13/18139984/vox-sentences-yemen-senate-boy-scouts-bankruptcy has a teensy bit more information than the breitbart article that should clarify it for ya. It was already going downhill for years before it ‘went woke’, and doing so simply didn’t change it’s trajectory.

Edited by smjjames

If not ‘going woke’ means ignoring the allegations of misconduct, then I don’t think you have any idea what ‘going woke’ means. The article (despite it being breitbart) doesn’t say anything about the reforms (or ‘going woke’) being responsible, just being saddled with a large amount of lawsuits.

https://www.vox.com/vox-sentences/2018/12/13/18139984/vox-sentences-yemen-senate-boy-scouts-bankruptcy has a teensy bit more information than the breitbart article that should clarify it for ya. It was already going downhill for years before it ‘went woke’, and doing so simply didn’t change it’s trajectory.

Yup, they become woke in hopes to stop constant decline of their membership.

Yup, they become woke in hopes to stop constant decline of their membership.

Worked like a chart ;)

Hard to say, at largest they were in bit over 4 million members which had declined to about 2.6 million members in 2013 when they decided that they don't expel openly gay members, after that they saw big drop in 2014 after campaign from conservative and religious organisations as their member number dropped to 2.4 million. But now they are still in about 2.4 million members. Although Mormon church announced that their long standing relationship with boy scouts will end in 2020. About 425k boy scout members are Mormons. Next year boy scouts will start accepting girls as their ranks, but that may not bring many new members as popularity of girls scouts is also in heavy decline. 

I learned a lot of practical skills in the Scouts. Of course I never really used any of it but I still find it sad that my son won't get to have those same experiences. I guess Buzzfeed has 15 helpful camping tips/tricks/hacks and number 7 will shock you.

Free games updated 3/4/21

This guy is the biggest hypocrite you will ever meet, he thinks being "anti-white " will give him agency and identity...he has just become a vacuous and racist degenerate 

He is considered very divisive and very few people want anything to do with him, the worst thing about him is he wasnt even "anti-white " about 5 years and was part of this group that always have a  lot to say about white people but actually want attention or empathy from white people yet never explain what they really want

Its complicated to explain but read this 

http://slipnet.co.za/view/event/from-a-place-of-blackness-wake-up-or-get-out/

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

This guy is the biggest hypocrite you will ever meet, he thinks being "anti-white " will give him agency and identity...he has just become a vacuous and racist degenerate 

He is considered very divisive and very few people want anything to do with him, the worst thing about him is he wasnt even "anti-white " about 5 years and was part of this group that always have a  lot to say about white people but actually want attention or empathy from white people yet never explain what they really want

its nto that complex man, anywhere in civilised world he would be in prison for what he is saying

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

its nto that complex man, anywhere in civilised world he would be in prison for what he is saying

Your definition of civilized world doesn't include the US and some places in Europe because free speech, just saying.

Your definition of civilized world doesn't include the US and some places in Europe because free speech, just saying.

calling for killing people is punishable everywhere last time I checked, video is taken down btw

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

How does one counter this?

https://youtu.be/KurMi4-ryqg

It's simple, you cannot.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

The vid and pics are from Brussels only just this morning, all of them protesting the UN immigration act their leadership signed. They were beaten up and arrested en masse as quickly as they could be. As for France, I doubt most gilets jaunes want anything to do with Trump, because they've doxxed and threatened several wannabe leaders already. This is an acephalous, general uprising; you can't assume the people on camera represent everyone's opinion. The only thing that can divide them are leaders, which if the rule of revolts holds true, they'll probably be co-opted like the alt-right were, but I hope Euros are more cautious and smart, rather than charging straight into the honeypot with tiki torches lit.

But Our President Trump isn't a wannabe leader, he's the president. He is THE leader :D

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

How does one counter this?

https://youtu.be/KurMi4-ryqg

It's simple, you cannot.

Easy, wif a cannon!

Okay yeah, I’m talking about the blimp.

The vid and pics are from Brussels only just this morning, all of them protesting the UN immigration act their leadership signed. They were beaten up and arrested en masse as quickly as they could be. As for France, I doubt most gilets jaunes want anything to do with Trump, because they've doxxed and threatened several wannabe leaders already. This is an acephalous, general uprising; you can't assume the people on camera represent everyone's opinion. The only thing that can divide them are leaders, which if the rule of revolts holds true, they'll probably be co-opted like the alt-right were, but I hope Euros are more cautious and smart, rather than charging straight into the honeypot with tiki torches lit.

Uprisings don’t generally stay leaderless for long. Yes, spontaneous flashpoint uprisings without leaders do happen, but any sustained uprising is going to look for a leader or leaders at some point.

Uprisings don’t generally stay leaderless for long. Yes, spontaneous flashpoint uprisings without leaders do happen, but any sustained uprising is going to look for a leader or leaders at some point.

And at that point, it's game over man game over.

Once there's a head to speak for the movement, it's a head you can bribe, blackmail, or otherwise pressure into getting in bed with those he protested against yesterday. Remember Tsipras? I member. I also member our own grassroots movement that was quickly hijacked by a bunch of sorry ****s fresh off the ivory tower (cf. vanguard party), and repurposed into another vector for the culture war cancer, while its newly minted leaders laughed all the way to the bank.

Macron knows this and that's why he's not overly worried. Or perhaps he actually believes his own "Jupiterian" bull****. That's the funny thing with leaders—if their blind gambles pay off, they are 11D chess masters. If not, haha, loser gtfo lol eggs dee.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

macaroni is a failure. Much like that Brtish Nazi whose own party barely tolerates her. They should marry. Afterall, she is the right age for him. <> Their own country hates them yet they pretend to be leaders of the world. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.