More Funny than ever (funny stuff topic)

Amentep

Gillette put out a commercial telling manly men to not be ****, and so a bunch of manly men got upset. Because, you know, the manly reaction to such a request is to whine like a paradox.

It works for women, aren't we equal and all that.

This came across as insecure.

• Like 1

"Gillette put out a commercial telling manly men to not be ****, and so a bunch of manly men got upset. Because, you know, the manly reaction to such a request is to whine like a paradox."

Wanna know a different paradox? SJW Nazis, and feminists  go on about how  'toxic masculinity' and how men don't share their feelings and are too insensitive yet when men do complain about something they are then blasted for being 'too sensitive' for sharing their feelings on an issue. LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_HL0wiK4Zc

P.S. I wonder what the reaction would be if Gillette made an advertisement for women's razor that focused on things like women doing bad things,  women bullying other women, mothers who murder their children, mothers who are racist, and any other negative you can think about women and never mention razors during it. I wonder how many people praising this ad would be praising that one. :p

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

50237781_2051464071563404_91607832479766

• Like 8

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Gillette put out a commercial telling manly men to not be ****, and so a bunch of manly men got upset. Because, you know, the manly reaction to such a request is to whine like a paradox.

It works for women,

Does it?

We are talking about ideas that have been pushed forth by hysterical women in the past...I'd say yeah.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Bipedal Iguanadon == :rage: :rage: :rage:

You can't get them on their hind legs like that without disarticulating the tail vertebrae!!!!! Plus reducing a magnificent creature to a Cretaceous Arthur Fonzarelli. I'm feeling very triggered at the moment, even more so given who that tweet comes from. Should know better, Natural History Museum.

• Like 5

20ey56hxix021.png

• Like 3

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.