More Funny than ever (funny stuff topic)

Amentep

50015972_2235275083397860_83913193441344

It occurs to me that is we give one to President Trump we get the same outcome!  :lol:

• Like 6

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Wonder why there are not more GFCI outlets in homes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

22a1cbab9f95e99815c66006abf0ebaa.jpg

would be funny if on picture was actual pike and not salmon... yeah i am fisherman...

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Is that from the wiki page? Looks incomplete but where are #10 total, and most of that appears to be suicide. We're still 16th with a rate of 4.6 homicides per 100,000 people. Though it's significantly missing a lot of the most violent places in the world. I guess war fatalities and insurgencies aren't being counted but cartels and gang violence are...

US is very peaceful for what it is. Not everywhere can be Japan.

Is that from the wiki page? Looks incomplete but where are #10 total, and most of that appears to be suicide. We're still 16th with a rate of 4.6 homicides per 100,000 people. Though it's significantly missing a lot of the most violent places in the world. I guess war fatalities and insurgencies aren't being counted but cartels and gang violence are...

US is very peaceful for what it is. Not everywhere can be Japan.

It's either having guns or teenage girls selling their panties; I would hope for a happy medium where teenage gun toting girls sell their panties without fear.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

All power to Japan girls

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"