More Funny than ever (funny stuff topic)

Amentep

Wonder why there are not more GFCI outlets in homes.

They are only required when placed near water (sinks, tub, etc.), so usually bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms.

Yep, that I know, but while overkill far from water, they seem like they'd be useful to have.

I suppose false tripping would be one complaint.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

49640316_2113714588666268_34230621128412

Awesome meter is pegged at 10

• Like 6

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

DnD_Dad :

I introduced my halfing barbarian named Sam. They asked what Sam was short for. I told them “all halflings are small.”

Our party spent all day purifying the towns water source. It was a day WELL spent.

Two weeks ago I asked the priest for a deafness spell and I haven’t heard from her since.

When we left the Howling Portal tavern I turned in our room keys and I’m pretty sure the inn keeper was checking me out.

I dug a second moat with interlocking draw bridges and gatehouses. I now have re-moat control.

I play a poorly dressed rogue with cheap suits and criminal ties.

• Like 6

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

83myrgmove921.jpg

• Like 8

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

49946613_2142581739133380_16921765529528

• Like 6

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

p96qlslneaz11.png

• Like 7

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Huh, jokes that I apparently missed in the Mass Effect games...

The Quarian talking about the more respectably named ships "Iktomi" and "Dehfranz"  - Which, if you start using Quarian naming conventions equals the "Vas Iktomi" and "Vas Dehfranz".    -  Seeing as the vas deferens is the duct in the male genitals that gets cut during a vasectomy.

And while i knew that one of the first characters you meet and who dies in the original Mass Effect was Jenkins, I hadn't noticed he was the only character with a middle initial.. and that initial was L.

• Like 3

zqAPGAA.jpg

• Like 7

-Teknoman2-

Okay, this had me sniggering like a 12 year old... Lessons from animated films:

tumblr_n086x4xpNc1rrf3wyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_n086x4xpNc1rrf3wyo2_540.jpg

tumblr_n086x4xpNc1rrf3wyo3_540.jpg

tumblr_n086x4xpNc1rrf3wyo4_540.jpg

tumblr_n086x4xpNc1rrf3wyo5_540.jpg

tumblr_n086x4xpNc1rrf3wyo8_540.jpg

tumblr_n086x4xpNc1rrf3wyo9_540.jpg

tumblr_n086x4xpNc1rrf3wyo10_540.jpg

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 9