Hey guys, in response to the new update v1.20 which gives us access to a mod manager and makes the integration of custom classes easier than ever, I thought it would be a cool idea for the community to make a library of all the class and subclass ideas they have that could be integrated into the game. One of my favorite things about Neverwinter Nights 2 and other crpgs is the sheer amount of classes and subclasses available for us to choose. While Deadfire has added to the number it never hurts to go the extra mile with mods to tailor your experience.
I would like to start off with the Priest of Abydon, a priest focused on defense and uses a variety of transmutation and earth like abilities.
Description: Abydon is the god of duty, preservation, hope, progress, aspiration and industy. The patron of balcksmiths, laborers and the Crusible knights, the god inspires excellence in your chosen field and encourages honest work and tenacity. Abydon sacrificed himself to stop a cataclysmic event from wiping out the Entwithan civilization. He rebuilt himself from scraps of his essence and the help of Magran into the Golem, a being made of metal, however the geas that drove him towards preservation was lost. The watcher chose whether to remind him of it or let it remain forgotten.
(Favored dispositions: honest and stoic, disfavored dispositions: deceptive and clever)
The priest gains spells that correspond to Abydon when they reach a new power level. The Blessings of the white forge: +Deflection bonus when wearing heavy armor and if possible, can enchant normal equipment to highest level but not legendary and add lass to equipment (meant to help early game not replace unique equipment)
Spells and Abilities gained:
- Fan of Flames: Bellows of the forge
- Firebrand: lose access to spiritual weapons or if these two options are in the realm of possibilities: 1. Spiritual weapon: Warhammer, crushing dmg and 2. Gift of the Forge: add burning lass to currently equiped weapon/s
- Twin stones: the hammer of Abydon could send shockwaves across the earth
- Ironskin: known as the god of constructs, Abydon rebuilt himself into a being made of metal
- Calling the World's Maw
- Embrace the Earth's Tallon
- Rusted Armor: Corrode poorly forged armor
- Unbreakable: Rebuild yourself as Abydon once did, if possible could include Symbol of Abydon: deals crushing damage and provides deflection bonus
- Citzal's enchanted armory: Fabricate weapons and a breastplate out of thin air, and Incarnate: Summon Steelclad Construct
The Golem Reconstructed
Edit: Decided to change the disposition to honest and stoic, fit better.
Edited by NocturnalTrance, 08 July 2018 - 11:01 AM.