UMM! You forgot something, Mirke...

Why can’t the watcher be a naked. How can I roleplay florida man if I can’t be a completely naked corpse eater

I'm sure there will be a mod coming any day now. 

Oh god, Obsidian will have it's own plague of **** and Ass mods, I can just see it now...

Huh, I thought orlans were supposed to be furrier.

She's a meadow orlan. It's the forest orlans that are furry. Or as the SLAVE MASTERS say, Hearth Orlans and Wild Orlans.

Isn't she the same type as Serafen? He sure looks furrier than her, she looks like a small blue human or elf.

Huh, I thought orlans were supposed to be furrier.

She's a meadow orlan. It's the forest orlans that are furry. Or as the SLAVE MASTERS say, Hearth Orlans and Wild Orlans.

Isn't she the same type as Serafen? He sure looks furrier than her, she looks like a small blue human or elf.

No, he's a Wild Orlan. She's a Hearth Orlan. Hearth Orlans only really have fur on their ears and sometimes lightly on parts of their bodies. The whole reason they're called "Hearth" Orlans is because they look more "normal" and were preferred as house slaves because of it. She still has the size, giant ears, unusual skin coloration, and cat-slitted eyes of Orlans in general.

Edited by Katarack21

*immediately sails off towards Fort Deadlight*

Run, before they patch it! :aiee:

Run or Rum?

• Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Really sorry guys, this is getting fixed in a patch. 

Honestly you shouldn't even. It's too perfect for her.

If anything you should add an extra dialogue if you talk to her while naked where she mumbles drunkenly asking where she left her pants.

• Like 12

I confess I find this "error" to totally in character and wouldn't mind it staying. Is it appropriate? Debatable. But I guess that's not for us to decide. 

Yes! We have no bananas.

No, don't patch that. Really, it fits and should stay. There are naked people in the bathhouse already, so what's the big deal? .... oh right, this is America. The land where nudity is a big no, but blasting countless bodies into a ball of smoky blood is a-ok.

Srsly, it should stay. Game has that M or what rating already anyway.

• Like 15

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

No, don't patch that. Really, it fits and should stay. There are naked people in the bathhouse already, so what's the big deal? .... oh right, this is America. The land where nudity is a big no, but blasting countless bodies into a ball of smoky blood is a-ok.

Srsly, it should stay. Game has that M or what rating already anyway.

Yup, already rated for Nudity and Sexual Themes.

If nothing else maybe it could be modded back in.