What game did you bought last?

Not going to link to it... but last game i bought was 'Genital Jousting' from Steam.

The single player mode is fun enough, but we need to find a few more players for multi-peen play ;)

Edit: Actually bought a second game just before it that I can link to...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The last games I bought are Lords of the Fallen (game of the year edition) on Steam.

Plus Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete and also Seven: The Days Long Gone on GOG.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Abraham Lincoln: Zombie Hunter, one of the better titles this year eh.

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

When not counting Deadfire, because I backed it long time ago, I bought at the same day Yakuza 6, and Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition. Worth every single cent, I've spent on them.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

BattleTech

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Oh noes! :(

Here I was, interpreting the thread title as for which games was I one of the last people buying it and playing it, measured in time (years!).

If that had been the case, I'd answered Dungeon Siege 2, which I got like a decade after its haydays, and I'm still really enjoying it a lot.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Abraham Lincoln: Zombie Hunter, one of the better titles this year eh.

Is that a game based on the awesome Asylum movie Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies?

edit:

Tower of Time. I backed both Deadfire and BattleTech so they don't really count.

Edited by majestic

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

The last games I bought are Lords of the Fallen (game of the year edition) on Steam.

Have you played it much? I bought it during a sale a while ago, and the game crashes consistently after the second boss. I've tried everything I could find on the internet to fix it, but none of it worked.

Anyway, the last game I bought (if we're not counting Deadfire) was ME:A, which isn't as terrible as it's made out to be, but suffers from serious open world syndrome.  There's so much to do, but it's mostly pointless fetch or "go there and push a button" stuff.  Not a problem unique to ME:A (the Witcher 3 suffers from it too, which is why I've never finished it) but still annoying (though not unexpected.)

Have you played it much? I bought it during a sale a while ago, and the game crashes consistently after the second boss. I've tried everything I could find on the internet to fix it, but none of it worked.

No I have not gotten to play Lords of the Fallen yet, instead I got hooked and have been playing Neverwinter Nights 2 for the last couple of days.

Anyway I also been meaning to play Driftmoon and Dex, I just completely forgot that I had bought them while GOG was having a sale on May 12.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Had to go back a fair way through my emails. It's Rimworld in early April. I think I bought Breath of the Wild around the same time. I've played them for a combined 1 hour total, give or take. Yeah.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Had to go back a fair way through my emails. It's Rimworld in early April. I think I bought Breath of the Wild around the same time. I've played them for a combined 1 hour total, give or take. Yeah.

I tried playing Breath of the Wild, but.. I'm a huge fan of open world games (I even buy games only because they're open world, like Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3) and I've played a lot of them over the years. I've also enjoyed some of the Zelda games before. But I could not get into Breath of the Wild.

All the reviews have been absolutely raving about how good it is and how Nintendo is teaching everyone else how to build open worlds. In my opinion, Nintendo made almost every mistake a newcomer to world building could make: indistinct areas, instantly respawning enemies, finite vital resources, resetting world states, lots and lots of filler content instead of 'real' content, annoyingly impassable areas that you need to traverse over and over, the list goes on. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised to see Oblivion-like level scaling in there (I never got that far before giving up).

The biggest problem for me though was the story. Or the lack of it. There was absolutely nothing there to keep me going. There was no goal, no aim, no interesting things in the distance. Just dullness. I think I played for 8-10 hours before I gave up.

Oh, and the last game I bought was.. 1nsane on GOG. I wanted Singularity too, but $30 for an eight year old game? Uh.. keep it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Distant Worlds I think. Battletech doesn't count as I paid for that a ways back. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition, both on GOG.com, both were on sale with big discounts.

I bought the former to complete my GOG collection of Gold Box games -- I love (A)D&D CRPG's and I am very interested in these games and the history they represent. I plan to, at some point in my life, spend a year (or however long it will take me)  to "properly" play through all the Gold Box titles back to back, exporting / importing my parties between titles, etc.

And I bought TW2 for similar reasons -- I am slowly collecting the series with the intention to play through all three games back to back at some point.

• Like 2

Shadow Thief of the Obsidian Order

My Backloggery

Monster Hunter World for the PS4. Which I haven't touched in 2.5 months (the console as a whole I mean). Altho technically it would be FFXV Windows Edition, but that wasn't me buying a new/unplayed game.

I occasionally look at Steam and GoG and nothing appeals enough for me to spend cash on it.

Although...the other day I noticed GoG had Nox - why have I never noticed that before - and I went as far as sticking it in my shopping cart, but then changed my mind. I loved that game tho, back when. Would be fun to revisit it at some point.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts