Everything posted by Chilloutman
-
Forum Comments and Issues Repository
Genuine question. Its bothering me log time but I just realized that 'sign in' does not have button but 'sign up' does and have more pronounced colors and I always miss click on it. Is it some marketing jedi mind trick? I am sure people much more often use 'sign in' than' sign up'. Anyone else is flabbergasted by it or is it just my OCD?
-
France Olympics 2024
well I am confused, did I violated guidelines anyhow? I can celebrate LGBT+ person but than I kinda feel I am diminishing dignity of women in that case. I have to practice a lot of double think to stay safe on those grounds xD I don't see anything in guidelines I am even close to be getting to
-
France Olympics 2024
Hah, some bloke beat the holy jebus out of some lady in box match, was funny to watch her cry as her lifetime dream was taken away in few seconds by show of male superiority xD
- Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor
- Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor
-
Ukraine Conflict - continuing
like anyone cares what this clown is saying
-
Ukraine Conflict - continuing
can be, but i doubt it. its not about F-16s, its about no flight zone above warzone and I doubt they will have enough and that capable to neutralize russian PVO and airforce
- Random video game news... Games are Randomly News Worthy
- Random video game news... Games are Randomly News Worthy
-
Gaza - conflict, war, land, water rights, bad colonional legacies...
every political comedy is cringeworthy to some degree especially if you don't agree with that viewpoint, but man nothing is so embarrassing as some woke stuff out there
-
New Scientific Discoveries, Part Vier
dark forest enthusiast if I am not mistaken
-
New Scientific Discoveries, Part Vier
yeah not impressed, levitating two magnets above each other does not require external source either. So not sure whats the big revelation
-
New Scientific Discoveries, Part Vier
wow what a headline, gravity free my ass if it just floats above magnets, its really nothing new
-
Forum Comments and Issues Repository
Hey guys, anyone knows what up with this crap? its started happening to me recently and I have no idea why. anytime someone post (I assume) youtube link I just get this black screen. No idea where i can actually agree to cookies to enable viewing this Edit: Brave browser
- The Great Game Giveaway: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Edition
- Random video game news... Games are Randomly News Worthy
-
New Scientific Discoveries, Part Vier
too bad no visuals for the 'crash'
-
Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor
- Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor
- Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor
- Random video game news... Games are Randomly News Worthy
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, Thread 2
- Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor
- Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, Thread 2
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.