Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor

Raithe

Whomever created this obviously never gamed in the 90's, or had to sort out the IRQ for a flightstick pro....

F6jS788agAAuqlH.jpg?width=648&height=638

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

2 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Holy smokes is this outdated. Kane is the current mayor of Knoxville, TN.

ย 

Oh wow. I'm really out of the loop when it comes to wrestling. I guess that's doubly surprising to me since I don't think Kane ever spoke while I was watching so it's hard to picture him as politician. Did the kid win?

9 hours ago, Raithe said:

379121411_809643701165228_40660402573554

This was me over 20 years ago starting my Linux journey with Slackware Linux. At that point Slackware didn't have a package manager, or I just didn't know what it was/how to use it. I went through DEPENDENCY HELL to get my system working. I learned quite a bit in the process, though, so there's that.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธRFK Jr 2024๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The long running joke...

continued from previous thread

โ€œHe who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.โ€ - Albert Einstein

More oldie but goodie Onion shenanigans:

"We could use griffins but we don't use griffins, that's what separates us from them."ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธRFK Jr 2024๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks