Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HoonDing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoonDing

  1. "Todays standards" aren't worth much to begin with.
  2. Best finish is using [black Widow] on Benny and killing him in his sleep. The dialogue beforehand is also pretty funny.
  3. Funny (and perhaps applicable?) how is one of the related videos.
  4. I know there's a bug with Motor-Runner's helmet. I've had it in my inventory for ages, unable to remove it because it's a quest item (same thing goes for Rebreather mask, but at least that item is useful).
  5. So why do you like Duke Nukem Forever, again?
  6. "Beertainment", eh? R00fles!
  7. Pity I can't enjoy this supposed best combat ever, due to the worst controls & camera ever. Obsidian, I love you, but please fix this.
  8. A combat system as in Ubisoft's Prince of Persia: Sands of Time series would've fitted the Witcher 2 (especially Warrior Within). That game featured proper counterattacks, and enemies even dared to attack the main hero en masse rather than taking turns. Of course, it would require CD Projekt to stop pretending completely that the Witcher is an RPG.
  9. I am all for this. But that's mostly what goes on even in this subforum? But, our dumb trolls are better than their dumb trolls!
  10. Getting back again with Liara after sleeping with Jacob. The fight with that other Spectre chick was neat, although the plot-forced-stupidity of initially trusting her was annoying. I didn't like that fight with the Spectre. She was supposedy badly wounded and had lost so much blood... yet still turned out as Supergirl. She was also the worst Vanguard in the galaxy. If she had bothered to charge into Shepard's face like any self-respecting Vanguard, she would have won the fight immediately, especially with her double layer of armour and barrier.
  11. It wasn't difficult to keep a high combo in Arkham Asylum even with enemies around carrying knifes and stun batons, since you could dodge forever without losing your multiplier. What made it really easy was enemies just attacking one by one. The real fun in Arkham Asylum was screwing over a group of armed goons without them even noticing you.
  12. Alice is gonna rock. Especially since I have the game pre-ordered. YEEAAAAHHH. PSM gave it a poor review too. I set mine to download from Origin earlier. So it's too late for me to back out. I just hope that my opinion will be higher than theirs. Not sure what people were expecting, really. The first game wasn't exactly OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!! by any means. It stood out not by its gameplay and level design, which were both mediocre at best, but by the art direction, sardonic humour and unique take on Wonderland. If Madness Returns can deliver the same, it will be worth my money.
  13. Sugardaddy Bean.
  14. Getting back again with Liara after sleeping with Jacob.
  15. Alice is gonna rock. Especially since I have the game pre-ordered. YEEAAAAHHH.
  16. I've unexpectedly been having a lot of fun with FO:NV lately, so now I'm waiting for Old World Blues. Considering the hacking debacle at Bethesda though, who knows when it will come out.
  17. Serious Sam made Duke Nukem obsolete long ago.
  18. DS2 and its expansion took you across the entire continent of Aranna. Ehb is west of Aranna.
  19. Why hack Bethesda? I thought everyone liked them.
  20. It's certainly the best non-FPS WWII-themed game out there, along with Velvet Assassin. Bit over-the-top at times, but never excessively so. Also, excellent use of colour and great music. RIP Pandemic.
  21. Fallout 3 changed gameplay, but at least moved the setting to the East Coast. Dungeon Siege 3 takes place in exactly the same setting as the first game (Kingdom of Ehb) and even re-uses some locations, along with changing gameplay. I can imagine the butthurt is even greater this time.
  22. Why so angry? Did you get kicked from your guild yesterday?
  23. Just give me my WSAD for movement and mouse for camera control and I'm happy. I can't think of any recent ARPG on PC that doesn't do this, but Dungeon Siege 3. I really don't get it... even Daggerdale, another console port, has this.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.