Everything posted by HoonDing
- Russia tread
-
What are you playing now?
I don't think I ever made it off Tortage No reason to leave Tortage, it's the best part of the game. I played 4 different classes through Tortage and it was a blast. But then I'd hit the big world and completely lose interest. Exploring Hyboria is the point of the game. Tortage is so very small and there are only so many Picts you can mow down before it gets old.
- The funny things thread
- Russia tread
-
High end graphics are killing the games industry
I'd say it's marketing and full voice-over (complete with Hollywood celebrities) that inflate AAAAA budgets rather than graphics.
- What are you playing now?
-
Music
That video looks like a typical day in the life of Frank Martin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwKPGUIVME
-
Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
Divinity 2 story would have worked if Damian knew about Ygerna's grand design, yet he turns out to be completely clueless - rendering the several parts where he shows up throughout the game to deliver an evil speech but failing to kill the main character, absurd. Behrlihn was a terrible plot device, regardless whether the main character freed him or not. And still no explanation how the Dragon Knight ended up in that stupid crystal.
- BioShock: Infinite
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- Worlds of Magic Kickstarter
Master of magic was a really easy game. Heroes and certain units like paladins or angels could become so powerful that they could solo entire armies. Kinda like with the first Age of Wonders game.- The funny things thread
- What are you playing now?
- Places to Visit in Summer
Oh shoot.- Political correctness gone wild
Communist-Industrial-Socialists? From urban dictionary Short for "cisgender" (opposite of "transgender"), used to describe someone whose gender identity matches their anatomical gender at birth. haha what- Demographics of these forums.
Indeed, they should replace Stars and Stripes with Union Jack pronto.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Deathstroke and Lady Shiva? They're both better than Batman.- Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
Pledge withdrawn.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
"C'mon guys, at least it won't RROD anymore promised!" A Lionel Messi-Tom Cruise hybrid. The wonders of Microsoft engineering are ceaseless.- Margaret Thatcher is dead
Maggie's having a fun barbecue with Augusto and Ronnie at the moment.- Political correctness gone wild
She's 48, clearly Ponce De Leon was on to something when he looked for the fountain of youth in Florida. GD, I remember you were once married and I think it was in Florida, is this the ex missus? Must be those daily baths in the blood of libruls.- Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter
I'm not too optimistic about them even reaching even one stretch goal after it's funded.- Russia tread
- Margaret Thatcher is dead
Liverpool fans obviously hate the crone because of Hillsborough.- Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRgh3WbLARE - Worlds of Magic Kickstarter