Everything posted by HoonDing
-
The NFL 2013 Thread
All I know about American football comes from Varsity Blues.
-
Can you remove that phallic starwars galaxy person on your homepage?
Needed the laugh. Thx
-
Obsidian currently working on next-gen console title
Magnanimous Brian Fargo should buy the IP from Bethseda and gift it to his good friends at Obsidian. Or maybe start a Kickstarter to scrounge together the money for the IP.
-
Tel Afar, primary school attacked
- The Kickstarter Thread
Selective quoting can be pretty morbid sometimes.- Pictures of your games Part 3
- Russia tread
- Anime - the emotional rolercoaster.
- STEAM!
- What are you playing now?
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I'd play it because I like Ellen Page.- Tel Afar, primary school attacked
At this point they are more charicatural than the villains in a Chuck Norris movie.- KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I immediately closed tab when I saw Twitcher 2 on number 2.- KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- STEAM!
- Movies You've Seen Recently
Blame Tolkien. Galadriel was a very prominent Elven redhead.- Kenya Mall Attack
I think all Germanic languages may share that saying.- What's on the idiot box...
I've started my annual Keeping Up Appearances marathon.- Pictures of your games Part 3
- KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
I also still have both Baulder's Gates on my PC. Time to do something about that.- STEAM!
- KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- Kenya Mall Attack
We have a saying. One person's death is another person's bread. - The Kickstarter Thread