Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ShadySands

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShadySands

  1. I made a few delicious Jell-o soups before because of too many bones, and I always thought they were great too. Wife occasionally likes (for me) to make aspics, so I guess it all kind of fits.
  2. I made, I don't know what to call it, but I had it once and attempted to recreate it. Boiled some potatoes with a few baby carrots and while that was on I caramelized some sweet onions and crisped up some prosciutto (I think the original probably had bacon but I didn't) in the microwave (pork chips, yum). Drained and roughly mashed my root vegetables with butter and milk, then stirred in the onions, crumbled crispy prosciutto, and a dollop of sauerkraut. My wife thought it was the best thing ever but my kids didn't really care for it.
  3. I play Shadowrun solo. I use Gemini to do the GMing for me.
  4. Wife and her friend had made pelmeni so i cooked up a bone broth because I love them in broth. Topped with sour cream and Russian mustard and green onions and dill. Kids literally drank the entire pot of broth.
  5. Got some chitlins simmering in a pot on the grill. I'm not allowed to make them inside.
  6. Spent all day fighting with my AI agents and not in a cool Matrix way. The only bright side is that our jobs are safe for now. Happy New Year!!!!!
  7. I remember liking those books a lot more but Jade Falcon was my clan back in the day
  8. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZZ2789T DLC survey
  9. Today! Have a good one.
  10. and a Festivus for the rest of us!
  11. They put in a few continuous flow intersections on the route I usually take to pick up my daughter from preschool/daycare. I know I'm dumb but I don't see how it's that much of an improvement, if it even is. There's now extra stop lights to allow for traffic to cross to the wrong side so now I stop a few blocks back instead of at the intersection. Progess!
  12. I haven't read those in a while, not even sure I finished the trilogy. Kell is the Martyest of Marty Sues. I always liked his name though.
  13. Update! I ****ing hate OKC. I can't put my finger on the exact reason and that bothers me more than anything else. I like that they are a small market team that's scrappy, but whenever I watch them, I can't stop hoping the other team wins.
  14. I actually liked it but my expectations were super low
  15. Also liked the new Kevin Hart a lot. This weekend my son made us sit through 4 movies in The Dog Who Saved series. Do not recommend. Also, and completely unrelated, I made everyone sit through Sister Act. Way less singing and songs than I remembered. It was like halfway through the movie before the first nun jam.
  16. I watched two musicals, KPop Demon Hunters and Wicked. I vastly preferred the former.
  17. Fuzzy Zoeller.
  18. Colorado attorney general, Mesa County prosecutor urge Gov. Polis not to transfer Tina Peters
  19. I thought Bosch was an original too. I vaguely remember Amazon airing some pilots and just continuing with the most popular one, and I think Bosch was the winner. There was this supernatural one I was interested in where these people lose some time in a building but in the outside world even more time passed and something something.
  20. "...but if you ask me it could have done with more gore and less verbinski."
  21. Who needs the Nobel Peace Prize when you can have the FIFA one
  22. https://www.whitehouse.gov/mysafespace/ Classy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.