RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

RDR2 delayed :( But that was pretty foreseeable considering it's such a big game....

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

For Shadow Warrior 2? Well... If you think so :-P

No, darlin' 

I'm building one for Prey to avoid the long loading times and the input lag on the console versions. :p

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I'm building one for Prey to avoid the long loading times and the input lag on the console versions. :p

You mean you're perfectly willing to abandon your principles in order to consume a piece of entertainment we've all been craving for over two decades?

A man after my own heart.

Edited by Fenixp

Well, they got Alexis Kennedy who wrote Sunless Sea working on it, and Sunless Sea had some great writing, so maybe BioWare are aware how terrible their writing is and are taking steps to address the issue?  On the other hand, I wonder how much creative freedom Alexis will get under the thumb of Dread Lord EA?  I, for one, won't be holding my breath waiting for Bio to make something great again, but it would be nice if they prove me wrong.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Dragon's Dogma re-release coming to PS4, Xbox One (Eurogamer.net)

You mean you're perfectly willing to abandon your principles in order to consume a piece of entertainment we've all been craving for over two decades?

A man after my own heart.

Principles?! No, I just have to get a better internet for downloading games I would otherwise play straight out of the box...after downloading a 10 GB patch.

Edited by Katphood

YouTuber threatened by game publisher.... :'(

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

So we're looking at a crazy Christian cult out in some remote region of the US?  Didn't Outlast 2 just do that?

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Sw3XpAv.jpg

:-

This isn't real is it?!

Reminds me of the movie 2001 Maniacs lmao and then add some Duck Dynasty

So we're looking at a crazy Christian cult out in some remote region of the US? Didn't Outlast 2 just do that?

RE7 also... Welcome to the family (Avenged Sevenfold slogan stuff included). Edited by SonicMage117

Sw3XpAv.jpg

:-

Hopefully they thought Pride Not Prejudice would be a good idea when they came up with this :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So Utah and dealing with a Mormon commune? That's the first thing that pops into my head. They still have those isolated Mormon communes out there? Haven't heard anything bout them since that cult period in the 90s.

If so be the first far cry I would pick up and try out :)

Edited by redneckdevil

I'm going to laugh so hard if the main character doesn't have a beard!!!! It's going to be saying something lol

Edited by SonicMage117

I confess, I'd buy it again.  Already have it for PS3 and PC.  But it is such a fun game to just run around in.  Would love a solid sequel.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I have two 360 copies and a PC copy. Still haven't played it on PC. I should do that.

If they added anything, I'd buy it on PS4 in a heartbeat.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have two 360 copies and a PC copy. Still haven't played it on PC. I should do that.

If they added anything, I'd buy it on PS4 in a heartbeat.

Meh if they wanted to add anything they'd make a sequel of some sort... :/

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I confess, I'd buy it again.  Already have it for PS3 and PC.  But it is such a fun game to just run around in.  Would love a solid sequel.

Me too. I thought the game had one of the best and most fulfilling endings ever.

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 3

I'm going to laugh so hard if the main character doesn't have a beard!!!! It's going to be saying something lol

Obviously the main character will be a babyfaced, inexperienced youth that will have his notions of the world challenged by a more charismatic villain. He will also chase collectibles endlessly across an open world for no reason whatsoever. I mean; this is an Ubisoft game, I know what to expect.

• Like 4
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Obviously the main character will be a babyfaced, inexperienced youth that will have his notions of the world challenged by a more charismatic villain. He will also chase collectibles endlessly across an open world for no reason whatsoever. I mean; this is an Ubisoft game, I know what to expect.
Or you know... it could be an older man, still in the military, therefore has to keep a clean cut for service and his wife and has survival experience ;)

Did anyone expect Far Cry 5 to be in Montana and the enemies to be Duck Dynasty clones? I think not, either way, we'll find out soon enough. I'll laugh even harder if it's a female character. Im sure people would start whining about Ubisoft being feminists all over the net then lol Either way, I'm going to buy it regardless of what the SJW's and ubi haters say on Twitter and Ign, I'm thankful that Ubisoft is always pushing the envelope. That's what makes the Far Cry games so great (except Primal which did suck bad for alot of reasons)

Edit: Here's something that was also interesting:

https://youtu.be/BhWfIaVGlMk

Oh man, here's comes the heat! :D

Edited by SonicMage117

Or you know... it could be an older man, still in the military, therefore has to keep a clean cut for service and his wife and has survival experience ;)

Did anyone expect Far Cry 5 to be in Montana and the enemies to be Duck Dynasty clones? I think not, either way, we'll find out soon enough. I'll laugh even harder if it's a female character. Im sure people would start whining about Ubisoft being feminists all over the net then lol Either way, I'm going to buy it regardless of what the SJW's and ubi haters say on Twitter and Ign, I'm thankful that Ubisoft is always pushing the envelope. That's what makes the Far Cry games so great (except Primal which did suck bad for alot of reasons)

Edit: Here's something that was also interesting:

https://youtu.be/BhWfIaVGlMk

Oh man, here's comes the heat! :D

If it's on the west side of merica, those need to be Mormons. Very religious military armed isolationists with own compounds that defy govt from sticking nose in. I REALLY hope it's that and we deal with cults.

If it's the east coast, then those need to be Tennessee or Georgia mountain, but the isolated good ole boys (squeal for me piggy!) aren't as zeolous or military as the Mormons though.

Mormons be a much better choice bc it's already there.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra