IMG_4426.jpg

YES, YES, YES! This one says it all!

GD !!!  Thats uncalled for  :teehee:

I enjoyed one of  those two videos you posted, the first one summarized nicely how most people misread the rise of Trump and how wrong the general media was 

The second video wasn't nice, not sure why  you would post  a video of a whole lot of people crying and clearly upset?

Also a South African company predicted accurately Brexit and Trumps success, they ignored the polls and used there own predictive method of who would win ....it seems genuine, what do you guys think?

http://www.yesafrica.biz/lifestyle/tech/south-africa-based-company-claims-to-have-predicted-trump-victory

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The truth is Bruce if the US Federal Government actually operated the way it was intended to the Presidential and Congressional elections would only be about Foreign Policy and the amount of regulation applied to business that operated over multiple State lines. It would be more about choosing administrators rather than leaders. Starting with FDR then hitting the gas under Johnson, Nixon, Bush II, and Obama that Federal Government has usurped all this power it was NEVER supposed to have and the American left has cheered it on the whole way because the left is all about forcing itself on everyone else. 

Now this terrible machine they have built is in the hands of someone they hate. Who didn't see that coming?

Edit: I see what you mean. The second link was not the one I meant to post. I was going to e-mail that one to someone. Got them mixed up. 

Edited by Guard Dog
  • Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

15078761_1141962202524976_75528242115487

That or you don't understand how little actual power the President has. It's still too much though.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Properly enforced regulation should fix the issue of too much power.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yeah, like it fixed it with Obola.

Breitbart preparing to file suit against another media company for defamation: http://thehill.com/media/306106-breitbart-news-planning-lawsuit-against-major-media-company#.WCtLfSGqqVQ.twitter

About time.

• Like 1

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Is that like when Trump complained about the negative attacks ads that were just a collage of his quotes?

• Like 1

Heja Sverige!!

Aren't y'all glad the violent, unstable candidate didn't win the election: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/hillary-clinton-screaming-obscenities-and-throwing-objects-in-election-night-meltdown/

Edited by Wrath of Dagon
  • Like 1

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

No, it's like telling lies irregardless of facts.

WOD what influence do you  think Stephen Bannon will have  on the Trump presidency ?

Is he a white supremacist?  I think Trump feels a certain debt to him and his alt right supporters who played a key part in ensuring a Trump victory which is why he appointed him " chief strategist and senior counselor "  but that is a job description that is nebulous and I think Trump did that on purpose as this special role is not the same as having someone like Reince Priebus who is now in an established position. So in other words Trump is ensuring he is still loyal but not making controversial placements 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

WOD what influence do you  think Stephen Bannon will have  on the Trump presidency ?

Is he a white supremacist?  I think Trump feels a certain debt to him and his alt right supporters who played a key part in ensuring a Trump victory which is why he appointed him " chief strategist and senior counselor "  but that is a job description that is nebulous and I think Trump did that on purpose as this special role is not the same as having someone like Reince Priebus who is now in an established position. So in other words Trump is ensuring he is still loyal but not making controversial placements

No, being a nationalist isn't the same thing as being a white supremacist. I think he'll have a very good influence as Trump will be pushed by the establishment to ease off illegal immigration and other things beneficial to corporations and harmful to the American people. It makes perfect sense to tap him as a strategic adviser since that's basically the role he played in the campaign and the campaign resulted in the most amazing victory in the entire American history. Also I wish people, including you, would shut up about the "alt-right" moniker. The way that term (which no one ever heard before Democrat propaganda machine publicized it during the election) works is "Everyone who's anti-establishment is alt-right. Alt-right are a bunch of racists. Therefore everyone anti-establishment is a racist!"

No, being a nationalist isn't the same thing as being a white supremacist. I think he'll have a very good influence as Trump will be pushed by the establishment to ease off illegal immigration and other things beneficial to corporations and harmful to the American people. It makes perfect sense to tap him as a strategic adviser since that's basically the role he played in the campaign and the campaign resulted in the most amazing victory in the entire American history. Also I wish people, including you, would shut up about the "alt-right" moniker. The way that term (which no one ever heard before Democrat propaganda machine publicized it during the election) works is "Everyone who's anti-establishment is alt-right. Alt-right are a bunch of racists. Therefore everyone anti-establishment is a racist!"

No there is such a thing as alt-right, you are assuming I think the term has one definition

It doesn't, there will be different groups who claim to be alt-right but at its core alt-right are people who reject mainstream Republican conservatism 

This doesnt mean the person is automatically a bigot but there will be bigots who claim to be alt-right 

John Milton 

Boy are you guys ever pessimistic. Here we have now a president with all the drones at his disposal. Do you think Trump will break Obama's record in sanctioned murder? It will fun, excellent, super exciting!

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

No there is such a thing as alt-right, you are assuming I think the term has one definition

It doesn't, there will be different groups who claim to be alt-right but at its core alt-right are people who reject mainstream Republican conservatism 

This doesnt mean the person is automatically a bigot but there will be bigots who claim to be alt-right

Exactly, that is why it's such a convenient term for branding people as racists. The media is running with it. They say the core alt-right are the white supremacists. May be they are and may be they aren't, but it allows the left-wing media to tar all non-mainstream conservatives as racists.

Edit: Here they'are using one of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals:

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Of course with a large helping of Soviet style lies and obfuscations.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

This week, in "People are dumb" news:

CxUwVFSXEAEvgSP.jpg

Heja Sverige!!

Boy are you guys ever pessimistic. Here we have now a president with all the drones at his disposal. Do you think Trump will break Obama's record in sanctioned murder? It will fun, excellent, super exciting!

Im not pessimistic, I'm pragmatic....huge difference  :yes:

John Milton 

Based on her history of temper outbursts I find this story very credible. 

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

Based on her history of temper outbursts I find this story very credible.

Even if it wasn't it's too good not to believe.  :fdevil:

Edit:

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/366883.php Edited by Wrath of Dagon

Ben Carson turns down cabinet job saying he did not have enough experience: http://video.foxnews.com/v/5211245443001/?#sp=show-clips

Huh.... waitjustasdoggoneminutehere! Wasn't he running for President????

:lol:

• Like 4

Thomas Sowell