The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

Like, say, for example Trump.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Like, say, for example Trump.

Sure, that's why they are all in favor for Hillary.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Would you say someone who uses his money, fame and connections to get away with repeatedly breaking the law, getting gigantic tax rebates, and sexually assaulting women is someone who has "transcended privilege-checking"?

• Like 1

Heja Sverige!!

I hope he'll be another Budd Dwyer.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/joe-walsh-grabbing-musket-trump-loses-election-article-1.2846338

Take their country back from what, I wonder. Damn revolutionaries are always so vague.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

How about another William Henry Harrison? Something either might aspire to be.

OK, that wasn't nice. Shame on me.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Would you say someone who uses his money, fame and connections to get away with repeatedly breaking the law, getting gigantic tax rebates, and sexually assaulting women is someone who has "transcended privilege-checking"?

He has filed the application, but it got stuck somewhere in the corridors at the ministry of Truth & Broadcasting. Rumors are abound that he probably breached the independent thought protocol and now the big club is petty over their supposed Golem not being one at all.

Source: http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/WikiLeaks-Clinton-Promote-Carson/2016/10/11/id/752705/

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

14732377_10154050906157894_6457425187440

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

He has filed the application, but it got stuck somewhere in the corridors at the ministry of Truth & Broadcasting. Rumors are abound that he probably breached the independent thought protocol and now the big club is petty over their supposed Golem not being one at all.

Source: http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/WikiLeaks-Clinton-Promote-Carson/2016/10/11/id/752705/

Is anyone supposed to be surprised or outraged by that?

Heja Sverige!!

f7fe57986fde665f4e7fe7fc82f9e2f5f304a978

At this point whoever wins will result in a group of people I don't like losing their **** and a neoliberal in office so I guess it's just time to start stocking up on alcohol.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I can't wait when this masquerade will be over. Its so annoyingly long and it have to be stupidly expensive :/

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Is anyone supposed to be surprised or outraged by that?

Anyone not a cynic or ingrained in Edward Bernays views of humanity. But that's beside the point.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

14732377_10154050906157894_6457425187440

Hmmm...that's pretty good actually. Former is more of a problem, though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Saw this on the interwebs and while this is probably not new it's the first time I've seen it

Schrodinger's vote

The Clinton people tell me that if I don't vote for her then I am voting for Trump while at the same time the Trump people are telling me that if I don't vote for him then I am voting for Hillary. I've somehow managed to simultaneously vote for both and neither at the same time. 

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 2

Free games updated 3/4/21

I am curious about the reasoning behind some of the Hillary supporters - Bruce seems like a reasonable chap; I'm sure I'd buy you a beer at a pub and agree on the concept to disagree and freedom of speech, so - when you come across certain things about Hillary Clinton, like her oppinion on Black people (as super predators) or Robert Byrd, or when she laughed about the 12 year old rape victim/evidence presented, the George Soros connection, and all the other (long) list of things that would send other people to jail, or in my oppinion, at least be a limiting factor in who I voted for.

...Doesn't it change your voting choice of candidate at all?  Is Trump really so much worse by comparison?  Does he represent the "enemy" that much?.

You mean the Justin Trudeau kind of man, that visits a mosque and talks about how great it is that diversity and equal opportunities are working - while he's surrounded by the men, and the women are sitting at the back of the mosque, hidden away on the upper floor?.

Or the Chuck Norris kind of man?

Edited by Chippy

The 'he's a man'  was directed towards Trump. A horrible man buyt a man nonetheless. I'm not even sure what Bruce is.

Don't get me started on Turdeau. Him having a  near heartattack due to butthurt over the EU not kissing his butt is HILARIOUS. Turdeau is the guy who claims to be about ';working with others' and a 'feminist' but this is the same guy who got so out of control that he 'accidentally' elbowed  a woman because he  spazzed out because the opposition wasn't kissing his 'royal' behind. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Ahh. I always wanted to move to Canada.  The thought of having a cabin in the woods, the moose, the bears, the big cats and bigger spiders didn't faze me at all.  The fact that Canada exported cancer to the rest of the world (Asbestos) and still had a 25 years plan to continue after 2010 spoke to me as a country for manly men just like Schwarzenegger said.

But then I saw the slutwalks and... I don't think I've got what it takes to be a Canadian.  Besides if Trump wins you guys are guaranteed going to war over his pronoun usage.

Edited by Chippy

I have to stress it, well played hurlshot:

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

You forgot his slogan for the candidacy: 

• Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

You forgot his slogan for the candidacy: 

I am never gonna forget that line dude xD

• Like 1

Hmmm.... Let's see here. The Congress passes and the President signs a law that REQUIRES everyone to purchase a widget. And THEY get to choose who gets to sell widgets. Now, it's been a while since I took an economics class but remind me again what happens to the price of widgets when the demand is high but the supply is low? And what happens to the bottom line of the folks who have widgets in those circumstances. Now complicate this by adding the fact the cost of widgets is subsidized for some by increasing the costs for many. Well if you are stuck paying full price for your widget you are getting widgeted right up to old widget hole aren't you?

So who is the villain here? The folks telling you you must buy widgets (yours and others too) and you can only by them from the people we choose (who no doubt ponied up campaign contributions)? Or are the villains the ones selling the widgets?

You know the bad thing about a free market is it really, really sucks when it isn't free and there is no market.

• Like 2

Thomas Sowell