The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

Has Hillary laughed at any rape victims recently?

No, just the one time in 1980-something where she laughed about the legal particulars of a rape case.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Haha. Kind of like how truth has a well known liberal bias. The video is there for you to listen to.

• Like 1

Heja Sverige!!

She also character assassinated the child victim. I know a lawyer is ethically obligated to defend her client, but I don't think it's required to do what she did.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

"No, just the one time in 1980-something where she laughed about the legal particulars of a rape case."

Let's also ignore the fact that she also mocked and made light of all her husband's accusers.

Or the crappy way she treated employees the last time she was in the WH. LMAO

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think he totally misses that Trump is trolling like 80% of the time, and the fact our president always has to cooperate with congress.

Besides Trump is hated by both Democrats and Republicans, so he would be impeached if he steps out of line. There would be no restrictions on Hilzilla's power.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I admire Sam Harris to no end. So it's interesting to hear why he thinks Trump is more dangerous than Clinton. 

I think he totally misses that Trump is trolling like 80% of the time, and the fact our president always has to cooperate with congress. 

That's a pretty good video, with a clear, well reasoned explanation of who Trump is.

Trump is only a troll in the sense of idiot forum posters who write something stupid and then, when challenged on it, turn to the "I'm totally just a troll" defense. In any case, why anyone would want a troll as president is beyond me.

Heja Sverige!!

Besides Trump is hated by both Democrats and Republicans, so he would be impeached if he steps out of line. There would be no restrictions on Hilzilla's power.

Yeah. How can he say Trump's manchild behavior is worse than Hillary's scandals? Her lying as Secretary of state is somehow less bad?? The worst case scenario: we have a disreputable business man and a disreputable politician.

I admire Sam Harris to no end. So it's interesting to hear why he thinks Trump is more dangerous than Clinton. 

That's a pretty good video, with a clear, well reasoned explanation of who Trump is.

Trump is only a troll in the sense of idiot forum posters who write something stupid and then, when challenged on it, turn to the "I'm totally just a troll" defense. In any case, why anyone would want a troll as president is beyond me.

But trolling is working for him, He and his advisers understand the internet and the alt right better than Hillary does. 

Edited by licketysplit

Has Hillary laughed at any rape victims recently?

No, just the one time in 1980-something where she laughed about the legal particulars of a rape case.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

2011, actually, in Boo's favourite video of all time. Of all time!

She came she saw, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi was raped to death with a bayonet. Ahahaha!

(Glad to see that Te Pepe has made it into the US education system. Lazar Kiwi was a better flag option though)

Hm I must be alone in having exulting in deaths of others I don't know.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

But trolling is working for him, He and his advisers understand the internet and the alt right better than Hillary does. 

You're talking about a man who reads online sources by having an assistant print them out for him.

Apart from Twitter, his understanding of "the cyber" is probably on-par with the typical 70-year-old. 

Acknowledged, he's a natural troll, and that worked for him in the GOP Primary.  But I can't see that working quite as well at convincing undecided voters to back him in the general.  Also, man, does he bite hard when folks troll him in the right way. 

Edited by Enoch

Trump may be childish, but Hilzilla is unstable and vindictive. Did Trump ever humiliate one of his best friends in front of other employees to the point that the guy committed suicide?

Trump may be childish, but Hilzilla is unstable and vindictive. Did Trump ever humiliate one of his best friends in front of other employees to the point that the guy committed suicide?

It would not be surprising if he did.  They are both terrible, yay.

• Like 1

So, if I may allow me to summarize the last three pages.

48% of posters think Hillary sucks but at least she isn't Donald Trump

47% of posters think Trump sucks but at least he isn't Hillary Clinton

2% of posters think Hillary is awesome, should be made President for life and obviously every negative story about her must be just a right wing conspiracy. 

1% of posters are going on about lost causes and that Johnson guy.

1% of posters believes the world is ending and we should be prepared to watch it burn (that's YOU KP!)

1% of posters not longer give a damn.

Oh, and 100% secretly with this was just hurry up and be over.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Trump may be ruthless when he thinks it's necessary, but I don't think he's a nasty guy.

The 70-year-old Republican nominee took his time walking from the green room toward the stage. He stopped to chat with the waiters, service workers, police officers, and other convention staffers facilitating the event. There were no selfies, no glad-handing for votes, no trailing television cameras. Out of view of the press, Trump warmly greets everyone he sees, asks how they are, and, when he can, asks for their names and what they do."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trump-makes-his-case-in-pittsburgh/501335/ And he's helped a lot of people over the years, though certainly he has his faults.

Trump may be ruthless when he thinks it's necessary, but I don't think he's a nasty guy.

Then you are totally blinded by your loyalty.    

• Like 1

2% of posters think Hillary is awesome, should be made President for life and obviously every negative story about her must be just a right wing conspiracy. 

1% of posters believes the world is ending and we should be prepared to watch it burn (that's YOU KP!)

1% of posters (me) wants Trump to win to see the rivers of liberal tears flowing through memes and American Universities.

• Like 2

Now maybe I'm wrong about this, but I heard he cheated on his former wife with a married woman; then boasted about it. Seems nasty to me.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

1% of posters (me) wants Trump to win to see the rivers of liberal tears flowing through memes and American Universities.

Well, there is always that. I must admit it would be pretty funny. At least until he's inaugurated and actually started doing stuff. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell