What are you playing right now

Rosbjerg

Human Revolution's story disintegrated slowly over the course of the game only to come to one of gaming's most ridiculous finales - taking the old design contrivance of "press button for your chosen ending" and implementing in the most literal and baffling way ever.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Well for mankind divided they were busy making the game when a few months before launch the execs came over and basically said 'drop what you are doing and implement microtransactions'.

That's probably an exaggeration, I don't believe this ending was as originally intended though. Maybe it was going to be chapter based like Hitman and they concluded that that model was not turning out to be a success.   

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I think the whiskey bottle was cited as useful in your door scenario, because Sir Henry was disturbed and the drink kept him focused.

Ah, that makes sense. Remember reading that in the manual also. At any rate, I appreciate the heads up on the game. I'm a huge Lovecraft fan and I wish we had more games along these lines from which to choose. Keep givin' em hell, mel! Also, really quick, I read your other post and I had one of my people arrested with someone she was following. lol

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

Alright, making my way through Dark Souls 3 now.  Went through Iudex Gundyr, Vordt, Curse-rotted Greatwood, Crystal Sage, and the Deacons and am around level 44 or so.  Totally missed the Deacons on my ps4 playtime lol, but they weren't too bad.  My history with the DS series hasn't been the best, so I'm pretty happy with how it's going so far.  Feel like I've learned a bit of patience from my previous encounters, but am progressing and enjoying my time so far.  Onto the Abyss Watchers....

With Dishonored 2 coming out I figured now was a good time to do that Ghost (alert no enemies and kill no-one) playthrough I nearly did in my first playthrough of the first game (think I only missed it due to the start of the game where I killed some guards since I figured it was still part of the tutorial, turns out it wasn't)

Escaped the Prison unseen so I should be good now if I can replicate the rest of my playthrough from years ago ;)

• Like 1

Did a Clean Hands and Ghost playthrough - actually more fun than I thought it would be, but timing is everything.

That said - high chaos is very fun...

After learning to respect every shambling skeleton in Dark Souls (the hard way) that looks incredibly... cheesy.

:biggrin:

• Like 1

Did a Clean Hands and Ghost playthrough - actually more fun than I thought it would be, but timing is everything.

That said - high chaos is very fun...

After learning to respect every shambling skeleton in Dark Souls (the hard way) that looks incredibly... cheesy.

Oh no you didn't...

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Looking at videos of people playing Dark Souls expertly, Dark Souls'll look cheesy too. Takes a lot of skill to do all that. ... Not saying Dark Souls is easier or even as difficult as Dishonored, obviously.

To be fair tho, skeletons never really gave me too much trouble in DS. Not even those.

Edited by Fenixp

The Alpha of Divinity: Original Sin 2. It's fun and I get the feeling that the game will be really great. On ther other hand, I think the parts of the story really depend more on each other than in the first game, where the region of Cyseal could have stood alone.

And Metal Gear Revengeance and Westerado. One is a goofy but fun game, the other is an open world - western with pixel-charme.

Looking at videos of people playing Dark Souls expertly, Dark Souls'll look cheesy too. Takes a lot of skill to do all that. ... Not saying Dark Souls is easier or even as difficult as Dishonored, obviously.

To be fair tho, skeletons never really gave me too much trouble in DS. Not even those.

I don't know, I might have broken some aspects of the game for the time being. I spent a lot of time in Darkroot Garden, where I found the Stone armor and a bit later I ran into Havel and got his ring and now I'm roflstomping everything. Catacombs was a joke as well as Pinwheel. Then I finally understood that I had to go to lower undead Burg which was obviously much lower level. I could stand toe to toe with the Capra demon and take every blow and still walk all over him, including everything in the Lower Burg, the Depths and the Gaping Dragon (died once). Now I'm in Blighttown and I died again to poison which I'm sure is going to be a trend but other than that the enemies don't seem too scary.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

More Breach / Clear. I completed all the terrorist elimination missions. I am now doing the bomb diffuse missions and enjoying them a bit more.

Started Deadlight. I heard it's a very short game. Haven't played much yet. Seems like a decent sidescroller.

I'm also still going strong in Ni No Kuni on PS3 and I started Digimon: Cyber Sleuth on Vita.

On the 3DS, I am playing The Legend of Legacy, but I am thinking about selling it and resume my Tales of the Abyss playthrough.

Fallout 4. Love Nuka World it reminds me of Coca Cola and I'm a collector of Coke memorabilia when money allows it.

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Still playing Battlefront when I should be playing Ace Attorney.

Now I have my scatter gun and jump pack. All is right in the world.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Still making my way through DS3, took down the Abyss Watchers and the High lord Wolnir and still progressing pretty decently at level 50 or so.  Still trying to figure out best places to put my skill points into.  Playing through Grim Dawn again, with a new character at about level 33 or so.  Just really enjoy the solid gameplay and progression.  

Has anyone tried out Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem?  The hack n' slash made with the CryEngine.  Since updating my GPU, I've put a little more time into it since I can run it smoothly, however feel that the early access time for this game will take a couple more years with the amount of things that they're trying to include.  The bi-monthly to monthly updates are nice, but pretty sure this won't be releasing till at least 2018.

Damn it!  I wish the Witcher 3 was more clear when you're given the option of selecting whether or not to import your answers for Witcher 2 or just let the "default" answers take place.  I wanted to chat with that dude and set up the events of Witcher 2 my own way, but I got confused by the wording at the beginning of the game and apparently selected the one that just goes with the default.

What's horrible about it is the questions come so later on in the game that you're literally like 4 or 5 hours into the game before you realize you screwed up.

Ugh!

• Like 2

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I ended up just re-starting.  I want my own choices for how the Witcher 2 played out, so I might as well bite the bullet on wasting 4 or so hours this time, rather than playing through 80+ hours only to be disappointed that my Witcher 2 outcomes weren't included.

And since this isn't my first time through, I'm meta-gaming a lot more this time.  I want to ensure a certain outcome with regards to Ciri.  I'll have to make multiple saves because I'll probably screw up one or two of the choices along the way and have to re-visit a save to fix that.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)