The US Election 2016, Part VII

Pidesco

Since when should stupidity make sense?

His name also links to his amazon wish list. Hammer time

https://archive.is/uPRfh

lol, what is he going to do with this?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NIKQGWA/ref=wl_it_dp_v_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3SSG9ZZL3SVXR&coliid=I1LZUBO2WWB25U

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Since when should stupidity make sense?

His name also links to his amazon wish list. Hammer time

https://archive.is/uPRfh

lol, what is he going to do with this?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NIKQGWA/ref=wl_it_dp_v_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3SSG9ZZL3SVXR&coliid=I1LZUBO2WWB25U

Obviously he's training to be a ninja. With the current job market it's good to be proficient in more than one profession. 

• Like 1

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Hopefully it isn't Reddit doing any tracking. Those trogolodytes don't have much success :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Rumor has that some people in congress have taken interest in this, we'll see.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Rumor has that some people in congress have taken interest in this, we'll see.

That will be useful theater. Nice that the archives were not in plain text, at least.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Because it's way smaller than you probably think it is.

I don't see what **** size has to do with this thread.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

How large do you think the BLM movement is?

Because it's way smaller than you probably think it is.

It's an assassination reference.

He just means they can go vote, no?

I hate to be a complainer but for some reason this really rubs me the wrong way

Obama Sees ‘Personal Insult’ if Blacks Don’t Rally for Hillary Clinton

I understand the point he's trying to make, it's not that complicated, but I really don't care for that... that... t-t-tone

Oh my god, what have I become?

• Like 3

Free games updated 3/4/21

I understand the point he's trying to make, it's not that complicated, but I really don't care for that... that... t-t-tone

I can understand how you can see this as hubris but he means it a positive way. Its not about him, its about his legacy...thats what matters. So yes African American should vote for Hilary Clinton because she plans to continue with the momentum of his legacy which benefits many minorities but its not at the expense of white people as Trump positions it 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

A racist right wing irredeemable! Get in that basket with Pepe

obama has been reluctant to involve himself in race issues during his presidency.  dunno if this sudden shift is a good or bad thing, but it is out-of-character.

as an aside, we got a friend who has a ranch in northern california.  mainly cattle.  got a big trump support sign on his property.  the rancher is educated and intelligent.  he is also black, which is extreme rare for ranchers/farmers in this part o' the country. we typical avoid politics discussions with friends, but we just had to ask him 'bout his trump advocacy.  water rights.  we haven't educated our self 'bout water rights and the presidential candidates, but our friend and his wife insists that clinton as President would be bad for their ranch 'cause o' stance on water rights.

am suspecting that obama's exhortation will moderate annoy our friend and his lovely wife, (she is not a good cook, but better than our rancher friend in and around the kitchen, and she does make excellent pie.  good pie crust is an underappreciated art. at best we is 80% on successful pie crust) but am doubting it causes them to change their vote. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

A racist right wing irredeemable! Get in that basket with Pepe

Tone is a liberal hippy thing, though

obama has been reluctant to involve himself in race issues during his presidency.  dunno if this sudden shift is a good or bad thing, but it is out-of-character.

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA

So should Trump feel insulted if whites don't vote for him?

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

we would be mighty amused if trump suggested such a thing.  

HA! Good Fun!

ps tax returns.  still no tax returns?

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

HA! Good Fun!

Probably already has. If not, CNN will quote him as such. I can't quite get my mind around why the press feel the need to doctor his statements when the statements he makes are usually worse than what they concoct.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

Oh yeah, btw, here's one of those dangerous Second Amendment people the media is always so concerned about: https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/19/uspsa-shooter-nra-instructor-shot-killed-somali-man-on-stabbing-rampage/

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

HA! Good Fun!

Probably already has. If not, CNN will quote him as such. I can't quite get my mind around why the press feel the need to doctor his statements when the statements he makes are usually worse than what they concoct.

yeah, trump does get ill-treatment from msnbc and cnn and elsewhere... though not near as much as trump claims.  misleading headlines n' such from cnn and msnbc is common.  such media behavior is strange given just how frequent trump actual says something complete idiotic or offensive. is even more strange 'cause it should be obvious at this point that those ardent trump supporters is not gonna be the least bit discouraged by being presented with yet another example o' trump ridiculousness.

HA! Good Fun!

ps  http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html

so, tax returns?

Edited by Gromnir

HA! Good Fun!

yeah, trump does get ill-treatment from msnbc and cnn and elsewhere... though not near as much as trump claims.  misleading headlines n' such from cnn and msnbc is common.  such media behavior is strange given just how frequent trump actual says something complete idiotic or offensive. is even more strange 'cause it should be obvious at this point that those ardent trump supporters is not gonna be the least bit discouraged by being presented with yet another example o' trump ridiculousness.

HA! Good Fun!

ps  http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html

so, tax returns?

He wont release his tax returns, it should be seen as  a serious indictment of Trump....what is he hiding?

His supporters dont seem to care 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela