The US Election 2016, Part VII

Pidesco

So.. Trump raped a child... Details please.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

4. Both Trump and Epstein are named as sex abusers in a case with an under-aged girl.

Radar Online reports that a woman in California, “identified” as Katie Johnson, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Trump on April 26, accusing the real estate mogul of raping her when she was just 13 years old.

Johnson “claims Trump raped her when she was 13-years-old and forced her to engage in sex acts by threatening to harm her and her family,” notes The Independent UK. “She claims the alleged abuse took place over a four-month period at underage sex parties held in New York City in 1994.” Epstein was also named for alleged sexual misconduct and threats.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Were cops targeted? Then it is BLM. Was it an abortion clinic? Then some catholic nutbarz escaped from the south.

If it is remotely true why isn't the main stream media covering it and slamming Trump for this? This seems an easy way to end his bid. I thoguht they were anti Trump.  Why are they protecting him? I read all sorts of sites - including lkeft leanbing ones - and this is the first I've ehard of this lawsuit. L0L

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I have to admit a certain satisfaction as seeing Trump succeed inspite of a media machine that has shed all pretense of impartiality. A Trump Presidency would be entertaining at least so long as one or both houses if Congress are in the hands of the Democrats. Although that will be far more likely to be the senate than the house. I do NOT want a man like him to have unchecked power. Or anyone else for that matter. If Congress is arrayed against him we can pass four quiet years with not much happening. Hopefully our choices in 2020 will be better. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Mate, many of Trump's proposals will meet with as much as more Republican opposition as Democrat. As Volourn said somewhere, the man's not a Republican, right wing, or conservative. At best he's a populist. At worst, and in reality, he's demagogue. The whole lot can talk about he's the second coming of Hitler, but the only real damage he could do would be in your supreme judges. Maybe he could start world war three, but Hillary Clinton doesn't inspire confidence in the war mongering arena. Motto for me would be make war better not harder, but I don't trust either one of them for that.

• Like 1

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

Anyone can look bad in a still photo taken unprepared. Always hate it personally when someone takes a photo of a politician with one eye closed and mouth gaping and pretends it means something. tother hand, if it were a video, let's say she's losing muscle tone and being carried into a van, that would be more compelling. Frankly, Trump probably has more energy because he's undead, but she does seem like a zombie to me. Maybe first election pitting vampires gainst the juju."

Let me throw you an analogy on what is going on here. 

There's an old man of the greatest generation watching Jimi Hendrix playing the national anthem at Woodstock on the TV. The man is wondering what the hell that black guy is doing with the guitar? Why is he playing with his teeth? Why is he making such horrible noices while playing the anthem, and most of all: why is he making such a mockery of it? And what are the kids liking it even talking about?

The old man is you and Hendrix is Trump. 

Your capacity for self-delusion never fails to amaze me.

Meshugger are you seriously comparing the musical genius of Hendrix with the demagoguery, pandering, hyperbole and offensive strategies and comments of Trump....is that your comparison to the current rise of Trump? 

oh you poor sweet, innocent thing. Why does life have to be so cruel to you?  ...    :teehee:  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

If it is remotely true why isn't the main stream media covering it and slamming Trump for this? This seems an easy way to end his bid. I thoguht they were anti Trump.  Why are they protecting him? I read all sorts of sites - including lkeft leanbing ones - and this is the first I've ehard of this lawsuit. L0L

Because Epstein has ties to the Clintons too.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Here is an interesting tidbit. In the debate on 9/26 everyone on the stage will have an association with the Clinton Foundation. Donald Trump has been a donor, Lester Holt (the moderator) was on the board in 2003-2004, and Hillary Clinton uses it to collect bribes. No wonder the CPD didn't want Gary Johnson there. He would be the only one not "in" on it.  

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Here is an interesting tidbit. In the debate on 9/26 everyone on the stage will have an association with the Clinton Foundation. Donald Trump has been a donor, Lester Holt (the moderator) was on the board in 2003-2004, and Hillary Clinton uses it to collect bribes. No wonder the CPD didn't want Gary Johnson there. He would be the only one not "in" on it.

Not much of a Stein fan. Think her ideas are crazy. Still, has a sufficient amount of support personally believe she should have a place on the stage also. Along with Johnson, course.

"Intentional but not terrorism" wheeeeee

Wake up Hillary

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/777347015982415872

Could be Mafia.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So, Trump calls the New York bombing a bombing and the media goes after him. Don't doubt some of the crowd here will tut tut and talk bout how the man should've waited until the police determined it wasn't something else. Might be a man made disaster? Might be workplace violence. Might be that the man should've waited to call it was it was. Press still critical of Trump een after they discover the man's right because even being right he could have been wrong and should've waited for the authorities. Mark my words, the media as a group has so undermined the public's trust they'll be comin to Obsidian boards here for the straight skinny soon. Meshugger and Volourn will end up media moguls out of all this.

too long did not read: Crusading gainst Trump is starting to hurt the media more than the man.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not much of a Stein fan. Think her ideas are crazy. Still, has a sufficient amount of support personally believe she should have a place on the stage also. Along with Johnson, course.

Oh I don't disagree. But personally I think the criteria should be 50 State ballot access.

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

They ought to try _building_ a party over years rather than just having one every four.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

"Intentional but not terrorism" wheeeeee

Wake up Hillary

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/777347015982415872

Lol, is she drunk or on Ambien there? 

So, Trump calls the New York bombing a bombing and the media goes after him. Don't doubt some of the crowd here will tut tut and talk bout how the man should've waited until the police determined it wasn't something else. Might be a man made disaster? Might be workplace violence. Might be that the man should've waited to call it was it was. Press still critical of Trump een after they discover the man's right because even being right he could have been wrong and should've waited for the authorities. Mark my words, the media as a group has so undermined the public's trust they'll be comin to Obsidian boards here for the straight skinny soon. Meshugger and Volourn will end up media moguls out of all this.

too long did not read: Crusading gainst Trump is starting to hurt the media more than the man.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

Might have been Dae'esh. Could just as easily have been high school morons, right-wing militias, disgruntled employee going postal, white supremacist, crazed BLM guy, and so forth. What people fail to realise is that while the folks like Christopher Harper-Mercer, Dylann Root, Eliott Rodger, Omar Mateen, Micah Johnson et al attach themselves to different causes, they're all part of the same phenomenon and are cut from the same cloth of maladjusted losers. I don't know if people quite remember this, but North America has had mass shootings for decades before this.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

He called it a bomb. It was a bomb. See here, I don't care if you dislike him or not. That avenue of attack is starting to help hi with the American electorate. Personally, think he should have waited, but it's not like he said it was radical terrorism and was attacked. There were articles pointing out that he called it a bomb. You think that's fair game for an attack on a man who's defied tradition in withholding his tax information from the public? All good by me.

• Like 1