Dallas Sniper Shootings

BruceVC

For  a "progressive first world country" having a minority band together to shoot at police because they feel they're being killed like wabbits is rather embarrassing. Ex soldier no less.

I watched the video that the gf of the guy took during the shooting and the entire scene was surreal. The policeman losing his head like a little bitch after killing a man over nothing... makes you wonder why is it their first instinct to shoot people in the first place. 

In Europe its unheard of for police to behave in this manner. If there was a series of incidents like this you better believe tens of thousands of people would take to the streets.

Hell, even in Russia they're far more likely to beat the **** out of you if you piss them off, not shoot you at the drop of a hat.

The degree of thuggery and callousness is truly remarkable.

On the flip side, the American worship of "boys in blue" is bizarre. Being a policeman is just a state job, like a teacher or clerk. They don't do anything special 99% of the time to warrant so much attention.  

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

The degree of thuggery and callousness is turly remarkable.

This mustn't  be seen as a  generalization that applies to all Police in the USA, these are more certain incidents and they not the normal behavior of how Police in the USA conduct themselves 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The degree of thuggery and callousness is turly remarkable.

This mustn't  be seen as a  generalization that applies to all Police in the USA, these are more certain incidents and they not the normal behavior of how Police in the USA conduct themselves 

...as long as you're white.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

For  a "progressive first world country" having a minority band together to shoot at police because they feel they're being killed like wabbits is rather embarrassing. Ex soldier no less.

Why?

This is just a black take on mass killing racist.

In a odd way it shows equality is taking hold.

Not according to the document that stated how many of each race was killed by policemen. more white people were killed by the police than any other race.

Our problem is our media in that they won't blow up stuff unless it gets a reaction. White cops killing black people will get blown out while black cops killing white people will only get brushed under. Instead of our news covering EvERYTHING, it only covers the stuff that will get a reaction outta people.

Not according to the document that stated how many of each race was killed by policemen. more white people were killed by the police than any other race.

Our problem is our media in that they won't blow up stuff unless it gets a reaction. White cops killing black people will get blown out while black cops killing white people will only get brushed under. Instead of our news covering EvERYTHING, it only covers the stuff that will get a reaction outta people.

That's fun with numbers, you have to look at the percentages to get a full idea of these statistics.  Plus given the fact there is no central database kept that compiles these numbers, they are all estimates instead of cold hard facts.  Which is ridiculous, we should mandate that police departments report these things.  The government tracks every shark attack, but not shootings.   :blink:

https://action.aclu.org/secure/we-need-data

It's pretty easy to find data that supports your preconcieved notions if you look hard enough and ignore whatever you don't like. If you go cherry picking and you aren't completely candid about it in your argument that was actually grounds for having a paper refused, at least back when I was at Uni.

Details matter, don't get your statistics from facebook. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Aren't there at least 4 times as many white people in the US as there are blacks?

You would have to find statistics per 10000 or some other sample size to get a reasonable comparison.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

"Volo if you are going to say something as ludicrous as " 22 white children murdered because they have toys " then the onus is on you to produce links?

Do you have credible links:?"

I don'\t have to prove the truth. The truth is the truth whether you choose to ignore it or not.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Volo if you are going to say something as ludicrous as " 22 white children murdered because they have toys " then the onus is on you to produce links?

Do you have credible links:?"

I don'\t have to prove the truth. The truth is the truth whether you choose to ignore it or not.

Volo I may be mistaken but you seem to have issues producing links whenever you make certain statements?

Why is that because sometimes you make a point with a link from the beginning?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Your mistake is believing I need you to believe. I don't need to prove anything to you. I'm here to state facts and opinions. I'm not here to win a court case.

Edited by Volourn

Your mistake is believing I need you to believe. I don't need to prove anything to you. I'm here to state facts and opinions. I'm not here to win a court case.

Yes but you clearly believe what you post so why cant you just use a link?

If the type of member who never uses links I would understand but its inconsistent to not use links when someone asks, I can produce links if you ask?

John Milton 

That's fun with numbers, you have to look at the percentages to get a full idea of these statistics. Plus given the fact there is no central database kept that compiles these numbers, they are all estimates instead of cold hard facts. Which is ridiculous, we should mandate that police departments report these things. The government tracks every shark attack, but not shootings. :blink:

https://action.aclu.org/secure/we-need-data

It is true with numbers. Looking at the numbers is like a more bog. Yes white and Latinos have a higher death rate from being killed by cops, but whites make up 62% and Latinos make up 17% while blacks make up 12.5%? Then u factor in the locations and which race has higher crime rates and encounters with police etc etc etc.

basically going back and forth with no real answer in sight that everyone can agree on. It's a huge cluster **** mess when trying to find and/or have an unbiased opinion or answer on everything.

There's just to many variables which I rather not even try to get into right now.

The police killing unarmed and innocent blacks is ****ed up and the incident in Dallas was ****ed up. It's just a huge **** up right.

It's a shame the media has no standard to be held to. Not excusing the recent police shootings of black men, but they both had criminal records and in one case the cop thought he was pulling over a suspect. The immediate coverage was all bias against the cops and the race baiting narrative flowed copiously. This is not how you build bridges between police and the communities they serve. 

"The police killing unarmed and innocent blacks is ****ed up"

The police kill unarmed and innocent whites (as well as other races) is ****ed up?. The issue is that people seem to only care when it happens to blacks. Hardly a peep when it is the innocent old white lady who gets murdered by the Delta squad shooting up the wrong house....

The  issue with police is not racism. It's  too much power and not enough accountability.

BLM is a group of racists. Want proof? Latinos are  considered victims of white oppression unless said altino kills a black person that that latino magically becomes a white racist. WTH!?!

This black grandmother  says everything that needs to be said about why BLM is a joke:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52eRAimHimc

"Too many scared trigger-happy pussies unfit to be a cop."

Agreed. Cops like thata re pieces of crap. And, defending bad cops does no service for the good ones.

Edited by Volourn

Too many scared trigger-happy pussies unfit to be a cop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaaeXIg9kSk

Odd thing, first time I watched it, it did look like he was diving into his car frantically, so I understood the cop drawing his gun, firing it like he did was crazy though. Rewatched it, and it didn't look so frantic.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"The police killing unarmed and innocent blacks is ****ed up"

The police kill unarmed and innocent whites (as well as other races) is ****ed up?. The issue is that people seem to only care when it happens to blacks. Hardly a peep when it is the innocent old white lady who gets murdered by the Delta squad shooting up the wrong house....

The issue with police is not racism. It's too much power and not enough accountability.

BLM is a group of racists. Want proof? Latinos are considered victims of white oppression unless said altino kills a black person that that latino magically becomes a white racist. WTH!?!

This black grandmother says everything that needs to be said about why BLM is a joke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52eRAimHimc

"Too many scared trigger-happy pussies unfit to be a cop."

Agreed. Cops like thata re pieces of crap. And, defending bad cops does no service for the good ones.

I was more commenting on the most recent shootings than over all.

I think the reason why other races don't really get outraged over this is twofold. One, most would think that if a cop shot an unarmed person and killed them, they were most likely resisting or trying to fight or run bc that's what we grew up with when taught to do what police said or that happened because they have the right to do so, usually first thing to pop in head. Two, now if u say anything bout it or post anything bout a situation where ur race was wronged on social media, it gets bombarded with accusations of trying to take the spotlight away from BLM, and that unless u knew the victim personally, it's usually not even worth it because of what u could or will go thru. Bad mojo.

And three, we simply don't care unless it personally effects us bc we know cops are humans just like us and sometimes there's rotten ones and sometimes it's just a bad reaction or blowout with what they gotta put up with. U accept the bad unless it goes overboard because overall there's more good coming out of it.

Not saying these are right, but reasons I can think of top of my head why nonblack people aren't as worked up bout what's going with police killing our race.

I fully agree with you on the problem with police.

Edited by redneckdevil

I think a major thing is, and I'm only speaking with knowledge of the white side so the other is an assumption, white people are generally raised to respect police, black people are taught to fear them. So the reaction white people generally have when a white guy is killed by police is "what did he do to deserve it?“, with Black people it seems like "OMG the pigs are trying to wipe us out!"

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Too many scared trigger-happy pussies unfit to be a cop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaaeXIg9kSk

This particular situation was actually handled relatively well by the local police and DA. The policeman was arrested and charged. Ultimately he plead guilty. Sentencing has yet to occur, so it's unknown yet if the judge will give him a pass or not.

I think a major thing is, and I'm only speaking with knowledge of the white side so the other is an assumption, white people are generally raised to respect police, black people are taught to fear them. So the reaction white people generally have when a white guy is killed by police is "what did he do to deserve it?“, with Black people it seems like "OMG the pigs are trying to wipe us out!"

Also, do you think there's some collective group think where a person is shot and killed, a criminal record a mile long and possibly a child molester, depending on the colour of their skin will determine if there's community outrage or not? If it's a white guy, other white people may declare good riddance, scum, etc. if it's a black guy, then black people will point the finger at the cops with outrage?

When I saw the video of the guy selling cd's, that was murder. But if it was a white guy with the same criminal record, would there have been so much outrage by white people? Or would we have seen white people say things like 'no loss'.